third story..

tittle: "THE HOUSE OF THE CHILDREN'S MIND"

"Okay class! Attendance! Alayon?"

"Here!"

"Almencion?"

"Not here! She'll be absent for one year!"

"No, Teacher, I'm here!"

"Stop the bullying Jason."

They are just in grade school.

"Mivo?"

No one dares to speak.

"Mivo?? Is Mivo here?"

So.

"Okay, so he's absent.."

"mmmrrbb!! Mmmrrrbb!!"

"I said stop the bullying, Jason!!"

So the teacher walks to the rear part of the class room, and there she see..

"Oh! Are you okay?"

The four kids tied with a single rope and mouths with a packing tape. Under the table.

"Hahahahaha!!"

They really are kids..

And the next day..

"Mivo?"

"Here!!"

He stood up just to say "here!"

"No need to stand up Mivo."

Mivo, twelve years old and the oldest in the section. Among the four bullied students, he is the most average. Yes, I mean, he is the perfect among the four. But the only thing that makes him imperfect is, he's a wimp.

"Aie??"

"He's here Teacher!"

Mivo shouted.

"I want to hear his voice."

"I'm here.."

He whispered.

"Okay, so Aie is absent."

"No, Teacher he's really in here!"

"I can't hear his voice. Where is he?"

Yes, because Aie is a boy, eleven years old that not really~ really loves to speak. He's just sleeping everytime he has a time and watching people while seating at the corner. That's the reason why on how much his vocal chords weak, that's how weak his full body is. But never ever look down on him. Cause his IQ is the tallest among all students in the last section.

"Next, Noro?"

"Yes Teacher! Noro is here reporting!! Ten years old! Has a good health! Has a good body temperature! Has a brushed teeth! Combed hair!! Nice shirt! Nice shorts! Nice-"

"Okay next!"

With his hand in a salute position. Noro is ten years old and the youngest in four. He's the cutest~ he's the smallest~ he's the weakest~ he has the cutest puppy eyes and cutest chubby cheeks! But never treat him a pet. Cause he is the bravest and knows many fighting acts than the three.

"Okay, next, Ibe?"

"Ibe.."

Mivo whispers to Ibe.

"What?"

Mivo eye-signs. Looking to Ibe, while mouth pointing to the Teacher, and head's shaking to the left! to the left! A sign that he means "Attendance! Attendance!"