FLASHBACK

A/N.1: THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING AND SO DON'T BE SHOCKED THAT CHARACTER RELATIONSHIPS CHANGE ABOUT A LOT. GCSE ENGLISH TEACHES A LOT OF NEW THINGS! ALSO THERE IS A NEW COVER TO THIS BOOK WHICH TOOK ME FOREVER TO DESIGN AND GET PERFECT SO I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! :)

A/N.2: This is going to be a very long chapter because it's Chelsea's flashback to when she was first kidnapped but afterwards, the chapter lengths will pretty much stay the same. None will be under 800 words though. Just depends on what chapter it is and how I am feeling.

-----/-----/-----/-----

CHELSEA'S POV:

It was dark as I walked home from the shops. I only went for a walk and bought nothing but my date with Vampire Diaries and Damon Salvatore never happened as I was grabbed from behind and a cloth bought over my mouth.

"Keep struggling and I'll kill you." The raspy voice threatened. I fought as much as I could until the cloth was brought over my nose and I fell unconscious in this stranger's arms. I was scared, unconscious and alone with this strange person.

When I woke, up, I was cuffed to a metal post and gagged. Where was I? Who were the people who took me? What did I do? Why me? These questions flew from my head as a man with curly brown hair, green eyes and pink lips walked over to me.

"You're awake then?" His raspy voice said. I didn't answer him. "ANSWER ME!" He yelled and kicked my gut. I doubled over and coughed in pain. I wanted to go home, I wanted my freedom back. I don't like this guy at all. 

"You've got three hours to prove you're worthy of being alive. I'll let you work out the rules for yourself. And you'll call me Harry." He chuckled darkly and un-cuffed me. He went to leave the room but stopped and turned back to look at me. "You've been out for 2 hours." He smirked. I now had to figure out the rules before I ended up dead or worse.

The three hours passed and Harry had done nothing but kick and punch and yell at me. I was weak, tired and most of all, I was in a great deal of pain. He had my arm in his hard hand and dragged me to the living room, throwing me to the floor against the wall. I had no escape from the gun he was pointing at my head. I closed my eyes and began to sob and hope for a miracle.

"You're a waste of life. It's a pity, such a beautiful girl. But uselessness is the biggest killer on this world." He said and clicked the safety off. I prepared to die but a miracle did happen. Someone saved my pathetic and useless life.

"You're not going to kill her." A thick but beautiful irish voice said firmly. I opened my eyes to see a blonde male stood in front of me and facing Harry.

"Niall move. She didn't do anything I asked. She's useless." Harry snarled.

"She wasn't yours to take. Be thankful I don't put your smart arse brains all over the wall right this second. I told you to watch her until I got back. You were instructed not to touch her until I returned. WHAT PART OF THAT WAS NOT CLEAR!!?" The other guy name Niall yelled at Harry. Harry looked taken back and lowered the gun. Niall turned to me and offered me his hand. I took it and he pulled me to my feet and led me to a car. 

After the car ride was over, I saw a beautiful house which looked overly expensive. There was a white Lamborghini, a Mercedes Benz 5 Series, Range Rover Evoque and a Warrior Truck parked in a neat line in the immaculately kept driveway. Fields upon fields of perfectly cut grass reached for acres and glossy black fences both wooden and metal alike surrounded them. It was like royalty except I had been kidnapped. 

"Come on. I need to tell you some things." Niall said as we got out of the BMW one of his bodyguards was driving for him. I followed Niall into the gorgeous house and sat where he told me to in the front room.