Chapter 1

It was around June 5th when Klaus, Mercedes, Morgan, Mark, and George got to Pairs. It was their junior year of high school and they got out for spring break. Klaus, Mercedes, Morgan, Mark, and George left for Paris around 5pm that day they got out, on the way there the group of friends were listening to music while Klaus was driving and Mercedes was listening to her own kind of music and reading her book. They got to paris around 2am and drove around to find a hotel that wasn't overbooked close to the Eiffel Tower and found one with two rooms still open. They checked in around 2:30am and got to there rooms around that same time. The group fell asleep while Klaus and Mercedes were still wide awake. Klaus was listening to music and sitting on the ledge of the window while looking at the city lights and how they were like nothing he has ever seen before. Mercedes was also looking out the window looking at the city lights as well and smelling the café coffee and the food they were cooking. Around 3am Klaus and Mercedes finally went to bed while the others were just getting up to look at times and prices for the things they wanted to visit while they were there. The group got done looking at websites and some kind of tour guide that the front office person gave to them. When they were done they woke up Klaus and Mercedes around 5am and went to get breakfast. They all found a little café that was only open in the mornings for breakfast and went in and had some kind of fancy breakfast steak while Mercedes and Morgan had an omelet. They went back to the hotel and got their money and Klaus grabbed the car keys and hotel room keys. By 7am they were around by the Eiffel Tower waiting to go up the elevator to the top while also looking at all the flowers around the base of the tower. They got to the top and looked over the edge at the city before them and realized how this city was the most visited city for couples. Klaus looks over to see Mercedes with her earbuds still in looking over the edge with her strange lavender hair. He began to question things and he felt weird more than he had ever before.