Be Mine

Lucy was talking to her best friend Becca, because Lucy did not go too the valentine ball. Lucy putted her pj's and went  to sleep. Buzz Buzz, Who the would be calling me at this time of the night,  "Are you alone? " "Whose this " "Your valentine " "HaHa" "Your parents put the spare key under the mat " "Go away pervert "  Lucy hunged up,  she heared the door open  she heared heavy footsteps walking to her door, the door knob turn. When the door opened Lucy screamed when it was a dark figure standing in the door way. Be my valentine he said before he stabbed and ripped out her heart.

Hope you liked that wasn't the whole story I will add more chapters when more people will like it!

     .......................................................................................................................................................                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

The killers pov

I did what I had to do she did not love so I had to kill her if only she went to the ball when she would not be dead, well time to run away before someone finds out.