New Story Idea

Okay guys, I have a new story idea. It is about my OC's child, Orchid. She writes in this journal of hers on the daily. The story is called The Start of Love and The End of Life. I gonna give a preview below.

"Orchid, do you love me?"

"Yes silly"

"Then, would you die for me?"

"I.......I...I will. My mother would be upset but she said, '*FLASHBACK* Follow your heart, or you will regret it. No matter how other feels about it, stay strong and let your heart shine through and not who you want others to see you as. You got to walk your own path because if you follow mine, I could make your life a death trap for everyone you love. So....take care my child and do what your heart does best, be true.' So I am going to do what my heart does best. For her."

"Then, grab my hand"

"Okay *grabs hand and instantly dies but somehow a text was sent saying she was following her heart at the park and her sisters immediately arrive seeing her ghostly body now* PAPAYA! CRUMA! SARU! HEAVEN! I AM OVER HERE! .....I am sorry for not letting you guys be here when it happened but like mom said, follow your heart. And I did."

Papaya eyes glows orange then stops as she cries as she mumbles how she failed mom and how she is going to have to tell her the news. But, mom appears dead behind us. "Orchid.....why....why are you leaving us?"

"MOM! I MISSED YOU. *runs to hug but stops and backs away* I am so sorry. I should at least waited but you said follow your heart and.....and.....AND I DID!"

"It is okay Orchid. I just wish I could have hugged and told you good bye. This is what happens when I want to surprise my kids when I come home from overseas. But, Orki.....do not cry. You used the best advice that no one else could ever tell you. I am just shocked you fell in love so quickly. Just.....don't disappoint me by not truly loving him to literal death."

"...........*whispers* Thank you. I will make you proud" *spirit is barely visible*

AND THAT'S A WRAP! LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW SO I CAN GET YOUR OPINION ON THE STORY! BYE BYE MY LITTLE BELIEVERS!