RitA

OK!! i literally thought of this idea last night and im fucking in love with it.
im infamous for cancelling any story i begin to write bc i get bored or i end up hating how i executed my ideas. well i feel like its gonna be the same way with this story but im gonna give it a go because i have so much for it already.
i never really plan my stories out that much, especially if they just revolve around one certain character, but im diving dEEP in with this one.
the story is called "RitA." its about an AI named RitA (or just "Rita") whos creater killed himself right after he switched her online. its basically a three chapter story of Rita trying to find out who her creator was and why she looks so similar to a little girl in the pictures in the lab she woke up in. it takes place in the future, obviously, though im not sure if i want a "futuristic" vibe or a "cyberpunk" vibe. anyone who knows me knows that i LIVE for the cyberpunk era, i love it so much, and i think itd add a nice touch to the story, but at the same time, i feel like a futuristic style would do the exact same.
its still a major work in progress but i already have many of the characters down, the entire summary, and ive started thinking about the outline and scenes.
idk this is the first time in a while ive been so excited to write something,,, its probably bc im writing it in my favorite era lol i love writing in the future bc you can just do so many fun things idk
but thats all, ill most likely continue adding to this as i get more ideas. theres a slight chance ill post RitA here if im proud of it, but im aiming to post it to tapas first.
AAA im super excited ok thats all i need to take a shower