The Wedding

My name is Skylar but everyone calls me Skye I am 18 years old and I am currently on my way to catch a plane to LA so I can go to my sister, Luna's wedding. I am one of her bridesmaids so I couldn't be late. After a long flight I went to Taco Bell to grab a feed before I went see Luna. That's when I saw him, a handsome teenager with beautiful bleach blonde hair, I constantly looked at him from across the restaurant. When we made eye contact I kept looking deeper into his eyes and I felt like if I tried to look away it wouldn't be possible. That's when he got up and walked over to me, he sat across from me. He stared at me and finally after what seemed like an hour of silence he said "Hi,my name's Corbyn Besson nice to meet you". Corbyn put his hand out for me to shake. So I did and I replied " My name's Skylar knight" He asked me what I was doing in LA and when i told him I was going to a wedding on saturday he told me that his best friend Liam was getting married the same day.

I couldn't help but wonder if we were talking about the same wedding. we sat there talking until his friends came over and said that they have a gig to get to before they left they all asked who I was, I said " My name's Skylar Knight , who are you? Corbyn introduced them to me there was Daniel , Jonah, Jack , and Zach. They all seemed really nice but I only had eyes for Corbyn he was the sweetest one. I couldn't believe that my sister's fiance is best friends with him.