Broken Angel Part 27

*The Next Morning**Kohan's P.O.V.*

When I woke up Rosa was still sleeping peacefully by the looks of it I knew she wouldn't be up for another 2 or 3 hours. I slowly got out of bed and got dressed since Rosa was sleeping I'd figured I would leave her something to eat. I left her a bowl of mixed berries and a glass of water I looked outside and there was little snow it never gets that cold around here. I looked back at Rosa and thought of what father said what he said played over and over in my mind. "This mission is important to Asmodeus but not to me." Does this mean he knows how I really feel about Rosa? How my love for her grow for her every day? I 'm almost starting to get a headache from too much thinking. I went outside for a walk to regather my thought and I decided that within a week I will tell my father how I feel about Rosa.

*two 1/2 hours later* I went back to the cottage and as suspected Rosa was still sleeping I smiled and put a box with her clothes inside down I had went to her house to get her something to wear. A huge gust of wind blew in and I looked outside to see my father standing right outside in between the trees. I went outside to see what he wanted "Yes father is something wrong?" "No just came to check on you , your mothers orders" "Oh okay I see well tell her I'm doing fine I'm just waiting on Rosa to wake so she can eat get dressed and I can take her home" "Alright son is there anything else u wanna say" "Yea I'll be sleeping at home tonight" "haha alright then that would be great your mother really worries about you" "Yea I bet....so ummm father" "Yes son?" "I thought about what you said last night" "Yes and?" "What if I was in love with Rosa?" "Well you can't control your feelings can you? If you love her Kohan then you love her just tell me you love her and I'll do all I can to stop this mission I swear it so Kohan do you love her? with all your heart?"