IDK I AM ON COFFEE

Introducing my person her name will me Cora, comment of u want to be in the story

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------CORA POV

Still no roomie yet.  I have been here for 2 weeks now.  I was not sure who my roomie would be because I am a third generation demigod.  My great grandmother fell in love with posiden, then their daughter fell in love with ares, then my dad fell in love with my mom pershone.  This is my first year of high school.  I heard a knock on the door.

I rolled of my bed only to remember my bed was 3 feet off the ground.  I look down at my clothes.  Most of my life I have been labeled hipster.  I saw my oversized hipster glasses that were real, a tan fedora, my red crop top with these little tassel things, a pair of high waisted ripped jeans and a red flannel, and some red converse.  For every flannel, I have a pair of converse, so pretty much I own around 15.  My brown hair was a wavy mess.  I have not brushed it in 3 days, it doesn't really need brushed.

"Hello"I said as I open the door

"Hullo" she said with a thick British accent"I'm Lucy"

She looked almost exactly like me, only her shirt,flannel,hat, and shoes were a bit different.  Plus I was more tan since I was from Hawaii.

"Come on in" I said, she set down her bags and plopped herself down on the bed next to mine.

"I love water beds" she said with a smile like mine when I found out it was a waterbed.

"They are amazing but I like to sleep on my hammock sometimes"I said as I point up to my hammock.

"Need help unpacking?" I asked as I look at about 4 bags

"Yes please"she replied

"I have to ask, what is your favorite drink" I asked her

"Hot chocolate with peppermint"she said

"Thanks" I said as I went to the mini kitchen for some drinks.  Like she said a hot chocolate with peppermint and I got a strawberry malt.  I don't care if they are really old I love them.  While I was waiting I was humming Look What You Made Me Do by Taylor Swift.  I got stronger, I got harder just in the nick of time, oh look what you just made me do.

"Wow, thanks"Lucy said

After a few minutes of unpacking one of my suitcases, we decided to go down to get some breakie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok thanks guys next chappie will be Lucy POV I am a little loopy from some coffee enjoy also what is ur fav drink 

Lav ya