⇢ 1

It was until another 5 minutes class would start, Y/n sprinted through the hallways. While in a rush to class, she bumped into a person and being in such rush she didn't have the time to look at the students but stood back up and muttered a "sorry, " Under her breath .

Bursting through the door , panting .

"Y/n , you are just in time for class" The miss infront of her smiled , fortunately for her, this teacher was very nice.

"I-I'm sorry miss," bowing a couple of times as the teacher laughs off at your red face ,

"Go take your seat dear," the girl obeys , walking to the back of the class . Looking where she is walking , she saw a foot stuck under the chair . The girl just shake her head and went over it.

"Uughh," the girl groaned , her plan failed .

Soon enough class ended, Y/n tried to avoid contact with people. Either way she ends up being avoided or pushed . The cause of this? Mina did this, the person who she thought was her best friend and trusted the most only for her to turn her back at her.

"She's really that jealous of their friendship much? "

"Poor Mina, I couldn't even imagine the pain she's been through, "

"Look it's her, "

The poor petite girl covers her ears as she walk through the crowd , 'what the hell is happening?' .

The girl was beyond confused on what was happening around her. Her eyes scanning around the cafeteria as it stumbled upon a figure, laughing with her friends?

She walked towards her, trembling, grabbing on her so called best friend's arm. "You can't believe what just happened-" She couldn't even finish her sentence after being pushed to the ground.

"You! What do you want now! Are you not satisfied that you've hurt me!?' Mina cried ,

'What in the world..'

"What do you mean ?! I don't understand .. I-" Y/n's sentence cut off as Mina spoke again.

"Don't understand!? What does this bruises think to you," her face was bruised and lips busted .

No she didnt do that to her best friend .

"Poor Mina.."

The crowd screamed , one person with a million people against her .. She's weak .

She felt as if the world has turned its back on her, and it did. Astonish by her friends act, she ran to the farthest place there is and where there isn't a lot of people.

It was a daily routine it be picked on every day , she got tired of everything. Her eyes never showed that glimmering sparkle again but it grew dull and darker as everyday has passed.

She missed the times where she was surrounded by people, laughing with them, sharing kindness. People saw she was kindhearted but changed their minds as soon as they heard the 'story' .

She never expected it could turn this way . She was so oblivious upon the jealousy that burns in her friend's eyes.