Chapter 5- The Plan

(Above: Ethan and Apollo)

Jake's P.O.V

Wow. Ethan likes my sister, ew, but it's pretty funny that he does, I'll probably tease him about it when we're at the set of Bizzardvark (let's just pretend he's still got a few more episodes to go). I'm obviously not going to tell anyone about Ethan's little crush because what kind of friend would I be if I did?

I made a group chat and texted Amy, Alissa and Logan to ask if we could all meet up in an hour. They all said yes. And then I messaged Ethan to ask him to come as well, ha this is going to be fun.

Soon enough mine and Logan's sisters arrived having no idea who else was coming. I showed Alissa Apolo, she was so happy and started throwing his ball outside. I grabbed my G7X and started to vlog. "What is up guys, I'm Jake Paul and it is lit every single day! Right now Logan is here along with our sisters Alissa and Amy" I said showing Amy to the Jake Paulers because she was sitting next to me. "Hey Amy, can you get my phone from the kitchen?" I asked hoping Amy would so I could tell the Jake Paulers about the plan I had. Amy nodded then stood up to go to the kitchen. "So guys, Ethan's coming over and as you probably don't know him and Alissa may or may not have a thing, we don't know yet" I whispered. Amy returned so I did a short Q&A with her so we got to know each other, then the door bell rang. "Who's that?" Alissa asked. She had just decided to come in and grab an apple when it rang. I gave her a sly smile then opened the door. I saw Alissa's eyes open wide as she saw Ethan.

Alissa's P.O.V

"Who's that?" I asked after someone knocked on the door. Jake gave me a sneaky smile and a wink, he knows who it is but I have no clue. Jake opened the door which revealed the last person I expected, Ethan. It's not like I don't like him, in fact I'm not sure why my eyes widened so much. I guess I was just surprised he was actually here, I thought I'd seen the last of him last night, I guess not.
"Hi" Ethan said, he seemed pretty relaxed right now, which was completely different to last night where he was tense all the time. Ethan and I then made eye contact, locking into each other's eyes for about 3 seconds before Ethan looked at Jake and started talking to him about their show called strange-Llama or something.
"So, what do you want to do?" Logan asked, I forgot he was here.
"We could show you guys around if you'd like?" Jake offered
"Sounds cool, are there any malls around here, I could really use a pair of shorts. We don't really need shorts in England," Amy laughed. I nodded in agreement it gets really hot around here and spending the day in leggings is ridiculous. Logan laughed "yeah there's one pretty close, we can go there then head to the trampoline park or beach if you guys want?"
"The beach would be good to cool off in" Amy suggested
"Okay, how about we all meet back here in half an hour and go to the beach?" Jake suggested. Everyone nodded then we all went our seperate ways towards our houses/hotels.

I followed Amy out of Jake's house, but a hand grabbed my wrist to stop me. It was Ethan.
"Hi," I smiled trying not to act weirded out by the fact he was stopping me.
"Alissa, has Jake told you anything about me?" Ethan asked.
"What?" I asked, what is wrong with this kid? He keeps asking these stupid questions that make no sense "No he hasn't," I continued sounding creeped out, why shouldn't I? All these questions are so strange, ai don't get him but who gets boys anyway?
"Good" he let out a sigh of relief.
"Bye" I said rolling my eyes.

Ethan's P.O.V

I had to ask Alissa if Jake told her about my feelings for her. I can tell she thinks I'm acting really weird but I didn't really care as long as she didn't know about my feeling for her I was fine.

Amy's P.O.V

Alissa and Ethan stayed behind to talk for some reason, probably about their first date. Yeah I ship them, but everyone does, Jake Logan and I have this plan to get them together, if they're not already together that is. I set Step 1 into motion.
"So Alissa, do you and Ethan have a thing?" I asked
"No, he's been acting kind of weird around me, but not anyone else for some reason so I don't really like him that much in general," Alissa shrugged. Oh, so she doesn't even like him as a friend, I'm going to have to improvise a bit.
"Maybe you two just need to get to know each other better, although I thought you got along pretty well when you were planking Jake" I laughed trying to get her to remember how much fun they had together.
"Oh yeah, that was pretty fun, I guess he's only fun when he's being reckless or stupid" Alissa smiled, okay so at least she's happy, it seems that's still a good memory.
"I'm just saying give the kid a chance," I concluded hoping she would. They'd make a cute couple if we could get them together.

I stopped outside a store that looked like it had some pretty cute bikinis. "Wanna go in?" I asked
"Sure!" Alissa exclaimed unbuckling her seatbelt. We like shopping.

We looked around quickly and found a bikini each. This is mine:

And this was Alissa's

"Okay now lets quickly pack for the beach, because we only have 20 minuets until we have to be at Jake's house again," I said hurriedly pushing Alissa out of the door

Sorry this chapter is kind of boring and mostly a filler chapter but the next chapter should be more excreting because that's when their executing 'the plan'.

Feel free to comment about any grammar issues or spam me with the word, "Watermelon" or "Kevin" if u want me 2 update cause dat would b funny.

Also plz vote and follow me if u r enjoying my story.

Until next chapter, Adios!