Closer [a play dead AU]

hey guys! this is an entry for Official1DPHFanfics one shot contest.

this is an alternate ending, where louis grows balls and *insert sebastian from the little mermaid's voice here* gets ze girl. its basically they're going on a date and shit.

"Chastity," I feel a light shake on my shoulder, I groan and roll over. "Wake up."

"No." Louis hugs me from behind and nuzzles his face on my neck. "Stooooop. It's tickling me." He chuckles and I feel his hot breath on my neck.

"I don't care, I want to go out!" I can feel him pouting behind and I chuckle sleepily. "C'mon, I have three weeks 'til tour, love."

"You know how I feel about..." I stop for emphasis and shiver. "Socializing." He laughs at my comment and I turn around.

"Oh, stop being a baby, Chast. Let's go get a snack and maybe some footy with the boys." Ugh, even more physical activities.

"You have a bear on your face, you need to shave." I put my hands on his cheeks, feeling his unshaven face.

"Nope, can't do that, my beard makes me manly." He puts his tongue out at me while I copy his movement. "C'mon, i'll help you get dressed," He takes off my hands and tries to pull me up.

"You idiot, stop pulling me up and making me go to the dark world–AKA the outdoors." I slap his chest and he smiles at my attempt off waving him off. I finally go and agree with him. He cheers and tells me that he'll pick my outfit.

"Louis, no." I disagree with the clothes he was making me try on. Short shorts, a white tank top and a neon pink bra with a matching pink thong.

He giggles like a pervert and says something inappropriate. "C'mon it'll be perfect for tonight." He wiggles his eyebrows and I slap his shoulder. "Owwww." He pouts and resembles a puppy.

"Ha ha, very funny, Lou." I roll my eyes and just walk to my closet. I pick out skinny jeans and a grey knitted jumper. "It's fucking 14 degrees out and you want me to wear shorts and a tank top? Do you want me to freeze death?"

"Okay, fine. I'll wait for you out." He kisses my forehead and I just nod.

I took a quick shower and got dressed. I grabbed Louis' grey beanie, I go out and was frozen from where I was standing.

Zayn was there with pretty blonde.

"Zayn!" I run to him and give him a tight hug. He hugs back and after we pull back there was an awkward tension for ten seconds, until he introduces me to the girl.

"Chase, this is Perrie, my girlfriend." My eyes widen at the term and I smile. "Perrie, this is Chase, she's a good friend of mine."

"Absolutely great meeting you, Perrie!" I give her a hug. I walk to Zayn and ask him if she knows about  'Play Dead.' He shakes his head.

"I plan to though, but not this time. I want the other lads to know that I have someone before telling her the incident."

Perrie must've heard our conversation since she was looking absolutely confused. "What incident?"

"Oh, love, we'll tell you soon. It's quite complicated." I smile. "Well, me and Louis need to get going." They both nod their heads and Louis walks beside me, his hand crawling to my waist.

"Mind if we crash here this afternoon?" Zayn asks.

"Yeah, sure, just don't let Charity see you with a girl just yet." Louis answers with a grin.