Bucky x Reader ⇛ Never Have I Ever

A/N: Hey this is my first One Shot series, as you will be able to tell, i am obviously not a professional writer and these One Shots will probably flop...
Oh well, enjoy this One Shot I guess???
***
WORD COUNT: 611
***
NEVER HAVE I EVER
-=+=-

You slowly opened your eyes adjusting to the darkness of the pitch black room. As you looked around you noticed your alarm clock blinking 5.48am, you groaned and covered your face with your blanket. As you drifted off to sleep again you heared a crash echo through your small dorm "shit."
You recognised the voice "Bucky is that you?"

"Hey, I'm sorry I didnt want to wake you."

"What are you doing in my room?" You whispered, thanks to his super soldier serum he heard you.

"I was looking for the bathroom" he stuttered a little embarrassed. You understood though since 5 months before you were also 'the new guy'. "When you go out my room take a left and it's the third door on the right, and dont be embarassed, we were all 'the new guy' once right" you giggled quietly.
You could see him smiling though it was really dark, you thought every time he smiled he lit up a room. You began your crush on him the first week he joined The Avengers, I mean who wouldnt fall for him? "Thanks (Y/N)." He left and instanly you missed him, feeling alone, you wished he had stayed.

***one week later***
You were all upstairs sat in the living room which you thought was bigger than your old apartment. About an hour ago Tony had the idea to play Never Have I Ever with shots, you all were pretty drunk by the 5th question exept Steve and Bucky of course but you all kept playing and laughing.
"Never have I ever wanted to kill Stark." Bucky said with a smirk as everyone exept Tony took a shot.
"Hey that is not nice guys, remember I'm the one giving you your equimptment, I can rig it at any time-"

Nat cut him off quickly "Okay, okay. Never have I ever had a crush on one of The Avengers" Bruce, Nat, Clint, You and Bucky all took a shot.

"I had a little crush on Nat when we had just started The Avengers" Clint admitted.
Bruce looked at Nat "Natasha too."

Clint looked at you "What about you (Y/N/N)?" Silence fell in the room and after a couple seconds you spoke "B-Bucky" you never made eye contact with anyone as you said this "Of course you did, I mean look at me." Bucky said very proudly and everyone laughed. You thought to yourself 'did?' He thinks I dont anymore. You slightly frowned.

*a few questions later*
Tony had started asking more perverted questions so you excused yourself from the group and stood on the balcony looking up at the stars.
Minutes later Bucky came and stood next to you "So you used to have a crush on me then?" He was unsure if he should go back to that subject or not but decided to go with it. "To be honest with you Bucky, I still do."
You looked up into his blue ocean eyes that always made your legs tremble, he looked in your (E/C) eyes and put a strand of your hair behind your ear "I still do to." before you could even process what he said he had pulled you into a deep and meaningful kiss that you wanted to go on forever.
Ruining the moment you heard Steve shout from inside the window "Finally you kissed her Bucky! Nice!" Bucky rolled his eyes as you giggled.

"May I kiss you again James?"

"You dont ever need to ask."

He cupped your face with his metal hand and kissed you, all you could think about was when your first date will be, hopefully soon.

~~~~~
Wow that was crap, oh well! Thanks for reading guys, I will try and post as often as possible!
But yas I loved that idea Never Have I Ever idea, sadly I cant remember who I got it from but yeah oh wells! Creds to you out there 😂. I appreciate that you took time out of your day and read my shitty one shot, once again Thanks byeee!

 I appreciate that you took time out of your day and read my shitty one shot, once again Thanks byeee!