:3

Phoenix PoV

I blush as i feel his soft yet rough lips on my neck. I whimper when he kisses behind my left ear,and cling to his shirt as he sucks on that part.

"Please more." I whimper as I cling tighter as he pulls away
"You'll be late to class, don't worry I'll see you after my little flower." He says with a gentle smile and pats my butt as I walk pass.

I blush brightly as I keep my head down as slowly walk to class I look back and whimper as I see him standing there. I whine as I turn around and run and jump in his arms and pecks his cheek. I quickly run to my class so I'm not late.

I make it in the room before the bell rings, I pass the teacher I see her give me a sad smile and i smile back.

"Ok class we have a quiz today, oh don't y'all groan I told y'all about this last week clean off your desk." She says as she walks around the room and hands out the papers

'Uh oh' I whine in my head I forgot to study,I pout when she puts the quiz on my desk and slowly look through the questions. When I finish I quickly walk to the front to hand in my quiz, but I trip over someone's leg I hear some people giggling.

"Watch where your going fag." The fatty meathead growls lowly. I nod and whimper and hurry up to the front and go back to my seat. I put my head down and wishes the bell would hurry up and ring.

"BRINGGGGGG.."

I scurry out the room as fast as I could without tripping. I see Malick and I squeal and run to him as fast as my short legs will take me and jump on him.
I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and peck his jaw.

"Woah someone's happy." He chuckled as he looks down at me. I blush and hide my face at the crook of his neck. I peak up and gasp softly as I see some people looking at me in disgust and some in shock an others in adoration.

I hide my face again and squeak as I feel him start walking. I look up and see where we are going and lay my head down as I see we're heading for the cafeteria.

"Hungry little flower." He says in his deep sexy voice.

"Yeah." I said softly, I purr quietly as I feel him rubbing my lower back. I whine when he lets me down and huff and sit down.

"Awe baby come here," he says as he pulls me in his lap. I smile happily and eat my food silently,

"Dude, you coming to practice" some random guy says.

"Yea kayoed." He says

When he walks off I look up at Malick

"I didn't know you played a sport"I said softly

"Yup I play lacrosse." He states proudly.

"Oh cool I got gymnastics after school." I told him shyly

"Ok my little flower." He said in his deep and husky voice.

When the bell rings we walk out to his car and I put my stuff in the back. I look back at him and look at how his arm muscle flex and how he clenches and unclenches his jaw and look at his lips as he unconditionally licks them making them wet.

I quickly shut my legs and close my eyes as I think of old wrinkly woman. I shiver in disgust ew ew ewy, I didn't notice his hand on my inside thigh until he squeezed, I moaned softly and put my hand on his and intertwined our finger.

When we pull up to the building I take my little bag and open my door after I peck his cheek and tell him bye. I quickly ran inside and tired to see him pull out. I smile and giggle softly as I think about my big and bad mate and he's all mine.