Epilogue

After six months

A girl was looking outside from the window inhaling the fresh air  crossing her arms around her chest . She was looking so simple in her blue kurti and white leginse. she wore a specs on her eyes and freed her long black  hairs which were  swinging on air. She is thinking something very deeply in her mind.  Suddenly a smile played on her perfect M - shaped  lips and immediately her cheeks changed her colour from normal one to red  . Of course  why her face  colour won't be change when she think about her husband who is in real sense her love, soul mate , life partner mainly her Mr Sanskar Maheswari.  Yes the girl is our Swara only who is thinking about her Sanskar, her love , her man and her lovely husband and their journey ( when she thought about her Sanskar a flush covered on her face)

Swara's monologue:-

Life is so unpredictable. In my dream also I never imagined the great business tycoon and the most bachelor of UK will marry me and will be proposed me in front of the whole world. In this six months,  he has treated me like a princess. He has fulfilled my all demands before I will say it to him. Sometimes I surprise seeing this.  But I will must say he is a mind reader specially mine. He has fulfilled my all dreams . Now I am feeling blessed to having him in my life.

I can say ,he is my wishing star who fulfills my all wishes, my super hero who protects me from every evil eyes, he is my hero who feels me like a princess sorry her princess every time by his surprises. Today also I remembered, how did he give me a surprise the next-day of our marriage. It was the best surprise and wedding gift for me from his side.

Till now I have remembered, how he gave me that surprise before leaving to india.

Flashback starts:-

Next day of our marriage, we were returned back to UK which is totally a unknown place for me. I was hell nervous because first time I was going somewhere far that also leaving my country and   my family I mean my brother. I wasn't wanting to leave him alone here because I know without me no one have here for him. He is my whole world like I am his . I don't want to leave him here alone. But I am helpless. How will I talk about this with Sanskar.After all I am a newly wedded bride who has married before one day with a person whose I don't know anything about him without his name. I know last day he has proposed me in front of whole media . But still I don't know him and I don't want to tell him about this. If he will laugh on me after listening my talk.  So I zip my mouth and continued my packing.

At 12 am

Today is my flight at midnight 1 am. So we all reached in airport before time.We reached in airport with our luggage where I found my bhai is showing very calm and carefree . It was a just a shock for me  because here I am tensed for him but he hasn't any care about it.  Which i wasn't digesting so easily.  Now my concern and sadness changed into anger. When our eyes met he gave me  a small smile  but  I just  turned my face angrily in other side totally ignoring him .

After half an hour when I listened the announcement for boarding I forgot my anger and ran towards my brother and took him a tightly bone crushing hug. I am crying when I got to hear some laughing sounds from the surrounding.  I parted from the hug and looked everyone faces where I found all are laughing on me. I couldn't understand anything so I looked blankly towards my bhai's face where he hugged me in sideways

Laksh: Pagal, why are you crying? I am coming with you in UK. Today jiju told me about this. I was wanting to share it but he told me he wants to give you this surprise in airport. He was wanting to give  it to you as your wedding gift from his side . You like it or not. ( Said coming  near her ear) You ask it directly to
Juju. because he wants to see your reaction when you will get it.