chapter 1

Today's the day that my brother and I move to Brighton. Alot has happened throughout the year so I moved in with my brother then we moved from London as he said it wasn't safe for me. I place my last bag in the boot of the car and clime in the back Charlotte (theos girlfriend) passes me Ramsey my cat as theo's alergic to him it's a 2hour and 11 minute drive and I fell asleep Charlotte and theo went Afew days ago to unpack but they left my room as they didn't know what I wanted to do with it I walk in with Ramsey at my heels I start to unpack my clothes when there's a nock at the door I look at Ramsey who's curled up in his bed in the corner of the room "jode" theo yells "yeah!" "Someone's here to see u?" I walked down the stairs and see 7 boys standing I'm my door way "uh theo I don't know them" I say looking at my brother holding the door open "yes I know they want to help unpack and as u have the most stuff they can help u" He explains I gasp as he said I have the most stuff "yh ok come on u lot" I say and head back up stairs the 7 boys following me "Jesus that's alot of boxes one of them said as they Walked through the door "you could say" I laugh "so what's ur name sweetheart" one of them says sitting on my bed with me "Jodie and urs?" I say being polite as I'll be spending time with 7 boys "I'm joe and those goons are ,jack ,conor,alex,abe,george and mikey" He says pointing at all the boys "well nice to meet u all" and after that we all unpacked boxes I am beginning to like these boys there like a little part of me "cheers boys" I say as I put my last pair of shoes under my rail on the floor "that's ok" mikey said "u lot want food?" I ask as we all sit around my room "YES I thought u would never ask!" Jack yells we all laugh as it was a joke " pizza?" They all nod "domino's let me order tho I get half price!" Jack says "why?" I ask the boys erupt with laughter " I have a loyalty card" He explains now I get why there laughing.

After food we all watch a film called no strings attached by the time it finished it was 11:45 "ok u lot can't go home this late afew of u can stay in toms room" tom was my twin brother but he's on a french trip he comes back tomorrow "Tom?" Joe asks "oh he's my twin he's on a french trip he's back tomorrow so" "Jodie  what's ur snapchat?" Conor asks "JodieBlake17 what's urs?" I ask as all the boys pull out there phones and add me on snapchat
JackMaynard 23 added you as a friend
conorpmaynard added you as a friend
G23.music added you as a friend
abegarman 24 added you as a friend
alexmcdonald08 added you as a friend
Michelantonype added you as a friend
thatcherjoe added you as a friend
"Well that awnsered my question" I say they all laugh "THEO CAN THE BOYS STAY OVER TONIGHT!" I yell down the stairs "well me and jack don't have far to go were next door" they laugh  "really!?" I say they nod and they laugh at my shocked face "YEAH OK" "YES I LOVE U THEO" "I KNOW U DO JODE I KNOW U DO!" He yells up we all laugh.

Jack conor alex and joe sleep in my bedroom with me and  george abe and mikey stayed in toms room. Ah its such a nice feeling to be woken up by one 15 year old two 17 year olds and one 18 year old at 10 am jumping on u "boyssssss FUCKKKK OFFFF" I yell they cheer as they got me up they then ran out and into toms room to wake the rest up. I was laying there trying to go back to sleep when I heard a massive thud oh for fuck sake "what's happended" I yell " I just fell of the bed that's all good to know u were so worried tho" He laughs as he pulls me out of bed "cmon were gonna show u around Brighton today" He says getting his phone "can't toms coming today I'm going to pick him up with theo at half past" I say crawling up off the floor "Ahh can we come get tom with u?" Alex asks coming In and jumping on my bed "not all of u he don't like meeting ppl all at once so I'll take u jack conor and joe k" I say before I go to my wardrobe and pick out:

 I was laying there trying to go back to sleep when I heard a massive thud oh for fuck sake "what's happended" I yell " I just fell of the bed that's all good to know u were so worried tho" He laughs as he pulls me out of bed "cmon were gonna show...

I just brushed my hair cleaned my teeth and put on some simple vans "and your brother let's u go out like that!" Conor says astonished that I was showing that much skin "yeah as long as I'm safe he don't care what I look like" I say which is true "I wouldn't" He says "just get in the fucking car" I say as he climes in the back with me and alex jack said he'll go with joe in his car so there's room for tom in the front.

Toms pov
I'm so excited that after 1 year me and my twin Jodie will be reunited oh I've missed theo aswell but I've missed my twin more they say they've moved to Brighton and my bedrooms ready for me I'm so exited. I wonder if jodes made any friends. I walk out from the airport and right out front is Jodie and theo but with 4 other boys theo slaps Jodie lightly to get her attention she turns to look at me "Tommy!" "Jodie!" We embrace in a hug "I've missed u so much" "I've missed you two theo not as much!" I joke "hey!" He says punching me lightly on the arm "so who r these ppl who u seem to know and I do not?" I ask Jodie the boys laugh "hi I'm jack this is conor my brother that's alex and that's joe" jack says "well Hi jack Hi conor jacks brother alex and joe" I say conor laughs "just get in the car u goon were going to drop u at home and me and the boys are going to explore Brighton" Jodie says "can't i come!" I say hurtful "in the U wanna be jetlagged all day then fine come" she says throwing her hands up in defence.