chapter 2

Jacks pov
I laughs as we all camber into the cars afew moments of silence in the car with joe all I can think about is Jodie "u like her don't u!?" Joe asks breaking the silence that was held in the car "what nah mate she's just another one of us but with boobs and really long hair" I reply he chuckled "cmon jack I can tell that u like her just be honest" He replyed "ok I like Jodie ok I really like her" I confess fuck shouldn't of said that "Ahh jack it's ok" Joe comforts the rest of the journeys silent all I think about is how Jodie was last night she wore a ribbed black and white striped crop top and grey tracksuit  bottoms she looked adorable and wasn't happy when we woke her up.

Jodie pov
Toms been staring at me the entire ride back when we got home he asked if I could help him with something I walked with him to his room he opened the door was shocked then turned shut the door and looked at me "so any new ones yet?" He asked "tom!" "Jodie!" "Fine yes there is" shit shouldn't have said that his face lights up "ohhh who who who!" He says jumping on the bed I was sat on "I've said to much" I say and stand "is it jack or alex or is it conor I saw the Way u looked at them I'm right ar'nt I which one is it cmon there waiting outside tell me" oh how I've missed the quetness and the lack of questions but I have missed him "someone but I'm not sure if I like them yet?!" I say "ughhhhhh jode why do u do this to me" he groans I laugh "because I like to keep u on ur toes" I say as I grab his hand and run down stairs with him dragging behind me "u alright?" Jack asks I nod "then let's go" Alex exclames I burst out laughing as he takes my hand and runs out of my street "Alex wait for the others" I say as he stops at the end "fine he groans they soon catch up and conor perks up "ok first Brightons very own famous spot and the coldest spot in my opinion the pier then the beach" tom gasps he's always wanted to go to Brighton pier we stand there laughing at his reaction then he perks up "well cmon then what r we waiting for!" He says he's very exited conor laughs and takes my others hand and starts running with alex I get pulled along by both of them.

Alexs pov