One Day

THIS IS JUST A ONE SHOT.

SUNGMIN X DARA.

SUNGMIN OF SPEED AND SANDARA OF 2NE1.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lauren....I..I don't want to say goodbye..But...I don't want to end this...I can't .....not  without you..Don't leave me..Please don't.."

"But we don't have a choice Chun."

"There's still a choice right?Tell me, there's still a way for us to be together right?"

"I...I don't know.."

"If there's no choice left...Can you spend the day with me?I wanna be with you....Even if it's just one day.."

_________________________________________________________________________

"I don't wanna say goodbye love nan niga pillyohae..."tears were already pooling in my eyes.

"Chan barami bulmyeon ni saenggage tto nunmurina"I embrace her tightly in my arms.

"Jakku domangchijima nal tteonagajima"My voice was weak..I'm afraid to let her go.

"Baby neo eobsi nan amugeotdo hal su eobtjanha.."My tears threatened to fall..But I held it back.

"Uri johasseotjanha haengbokhaesseotjanha"I don't want her to leave...

"Majimak sarangiraetjanha"I still want her by my side..

"Lady jugeul ttaekkaji neol gidarineun nal"I'll wait for you..I'll definitely wait..

"Andamyeon dorawajullae"You know it...You know I'll wait..I'll wait until I die..

I'll wait for you.I'll wait for you to come back into my arms again.

So let's just cherish this last day together and when you leave......

I'll also cherish the day you come back to me..