Chapter One

There wasn't a sound in the room, it had been completely silent and from what I knew it wasn't because something good was going to happen. I broke his favourite dish, not only that but I left it a mess on the floor laying there for him to see. "What have you done, you slut!" Those were the last words I'd heard before everything had suddenly gone black. 

This isn't abuse, this is what naughty boys get for being bad and Levi was about to give me exactly the right punishment. There's no lies here so I'll say it, I liked to see him angry it was the biggest turn on next to him grabbing my dick in public. 

Still unable to see anything but unbearable darkness I spoke "Levi? I'm sor--" and suddenly I felt pain striking me from my ass and exploding through my body making me quiver.

"It's master to you, slut" he struck me again and I became aroused by the feeling of his hand on my ass. "Master, please I'm sorry" He took off my blindfold and forced me to look him in the eye "say it again" he said daringly and so I had "I'm sorry, master." He opened my mouth and spit in it then spanked me again "Your sorry clearly means nothing since you've continued to do nothin but miss-please me the last few days.I felt a pain in my stomach as he said those words to me and instantly I knew it wasn't because I was happy, I was sad. 

"But all I want to do is to please you, master" he grinned and struck me again I grunted this time and he gave me a glare "if all you wanted to do was please me your knees would be bright red by now, slut" he said in a husky voice almost whispering in my ear

"Although I do like your efforts to hide your hard on I understand this punishment thing doesn't work for you does it?" Pulling my hair and exposing my neck he started to suck on it until there was a red mark, marking me as his own. "I'm not sure what you're talking about" I tried my hardest not to moan under his touch as he continue leaving his mark on me 

"oh you aren't?" He grabbed my bulge and I let out a whimper before he pulled my hair back further and sat in my lap "Dirty slut. You probably love this don't you?"

Leaving his mark on my neck wasn't enough it seemed as he pulled up my shirt and continued down my chest "N-No master of course not" my breath was shaking and I was almost out of control as I moaned at the near sight of him pulling my nipple and sucking the other before he stopped immediately and got up "I'm glad you enjoyed that now back to where we were you naughty whore." I felt my hard on becoming more and more painful every second he wasn't touching me and begged him for more "please master, more"

He smirked and became a lust filled beast as his eyes scanned me like a peasant begging for food. "Naughty boys don't get master's cock, Erin" he grinned and gave me a sloppy kiss before turning me around "arch your back and stick out your ass for me, slut" I did as he said and instantly regretted it as I heard him grabbing his whip and making sure it was ready

 "Please master" I begged him not to

 "Please master won't make the cut" he replied before I felt the pain of his whip hitting my ass with almost all his force and I groaned, panting "No more please master I'm sorry" and there was another one and then a few more until It stopped and so did my groans. "Master?" I said in an innocent voice and he replied with the opposite "Yes, slut?"

"Why did you stop? Have I not earned more than what you gave me today?" I turn around only to see his huge erection and look in awe "did I say to turn around slut!" He smacks me and I groan once again, it seems that's what made him like this "Master will you put it inside me?" I tease and arch my back flaunting my ass in the air 

"you haven't earned Master's cock" he says and looks at me lustfully "but you have earned me, master" I look at him and straighten a bit crawling towards him "don't you want me, master?" I say before kissing and liking his inner thighs making his already huge hard on massive as he moans every kiss I kiss and every lick I lick.

 "You want me don't you master?", "You want me so much" i say before pulling down his boxers "You're such a good little slut for master aren't you?" He says as he pushes me to the ground and shifts on top of me straddling my hips.

"I'd do anything to please you master" I whisper in his ear and grind on his hard on moaning while my own gets harder "master you're so big" I moan in his ear and buck my hips upwards and make him groan "It's all for you, slut" I give him a sloppy kiss before moving him under me and kissing his neck and chest making him quiver as I did before,

 "you like this master?"