part 8

(Recap: Mary finally confessed about murdering their father...The police arrested all three of them, but as they entered the car a mysterious person stopped everything....her name is Lola)

Denzel: I've done nothing I don't deserve THIS!  All I did was call the police😢😯

Lola: Shut up Denzel you're the biggest crook here!

Denzel: Lola please dont😢😢I'm begging you...

Police: Let her talk!

Lola: Thank you! As I was saying Denzel is the biggest criminal here! A few months ago he came to my house "looking for John my brother"...We all Know that's not what her really wanted!

Denzel: *coughs*

Lola: He sat down for 5 minutes, then stood up with a knife in his hand😐he tied me on a pole and made me watch him rape my mother😢😢instead of leaving her like that he stabbed her💔*bursting into tears*...He walked up to me and said "you dare tell anyone and I'll also rape you" I was scared! So scared when I heard that he was dating Mary! I didn't want anything to happen to her...Until Thapelo's neighbours called and told me that Denzel was about to get Mary and Thapelo arrested! It was time I exposed him for the snake he IS!

Police: Denzel is this true?

Denzel: Eh...uhm...but

Police: that's all we need! Thapelo and Mary you're free! We're taking Jasmine to the hospital and Denzel you're coming with us!

Thapelo: thank you sir...
*3 hours later they received a call from the hospital*

Nurse: Goodevening sir, we're glad to inform you that Jasmine is still alive

Thapelo: Oh thank you!

Nurse: She would like to speak to you about....