Chapter 2

Natasha P.O.V

I walked back to the maid headquarters and I guess the pizza already got there. I walked inside and all the girls were watching The Ultimate Apocalypse (I made it up).

India: Come on Natasha. We're watching a movie.

Me: Okay, I'll go change.

I walked upstairs into my room and searches through the closet from something appropriate. Bingo! A dark blue pajama pants with a white shirt. Good enough. I put my hair in a messy bun and wrapped a blue bandanna around my head like a headband.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I started to cry. This afternoon I was walking home, I was on my way to my house. What is my mom thinking right now? I'm going to sleep tonight in a totally different environment. I want to go home. But, the chances of me escaping and surviving is 0. Someday, I'll get out of here.

I stopped crying and wiped the tears from my eyes. I ran downstairs. They saved me two slices of pizza. They we're already eating the popcorn.

Rachel: Come on, there's a seat next to me.

I walked over and sat down by Rachel. I was devouring that pizza. It.was delicious.

The movie was so creepy. All that was there was brains, everywhere. There was a girl who was eaten alive by a zombie and her eyes ran away like, WTF?

After what seemed like forever, the movie ended.

Desiree: I'm going upstairs you guys, bye. Natasha do you wanna come?

Me: Yeah, I'm coming.

We went upstairs and walked into Desiree's room.

Me: Omg! It's beautiful in here.

I opened the closet and it was full of clothes. Appropriate clothes. From sweats to jeans, shirts to crop tops. You name it, she had it.

Me: How come you have such nice clothes? That are, you know, appropriate.

Desiree: Well, Chres likes to buy us clothes because he said our clothes degrade women. He hates seeing us in the "uniform" but what choice do we have. The ordered will kill us.

Me: You know, Chres is a really nice guy. Why is he even in this company or whatever?

Desiree: I don't know. Whenever I ask him he changes the subject or says I don't wanna talk about it.

Me: Oh. That's weird. I'll find out one of these days.

I was searching across her dresser draw when I came upon the strangest thing. There was a picture of a girl in a frame.

Me: Who is this!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Desiree: Oh that's our old friend, Jaylen. The one they killed.

Me: That's not Jaylen.

To be continued

Hey you guys! I didn't want to make such a short chapter.but I didn't want to continue it because that would kill the suspense. Please vote and comment. I like to know way you're thinking.

Why is Chres in the Mindless house?

What is wrong with Desiree's picture?

What are you thinking? Comment and vote please. Thanks

~Jay