Jealousy Lolu

Lucy's POV
Today was the day I was thinking of telling Loke I liked him. My friends Levy,Gajell, Juvia, Gray, Lisanna, Bixlow, Erza,Jellal, Mira, Laxus,Natsu,Freed,Evergreen, Elfman and Cana kept telling me to talk to him. Everybody in my grope was dating someone in the group like Mira's ship names are Gajevy, Grvia, Bixana, Jerza, Miraxus, Fratsu, Everman and I still can't reamber Cana and that other guys ship name. (And really I don't know her ship name for the other guy that drinks a lot with her sorry.) I started to walk to Loke when I seen that he had a lot of girls around him and him being his flirting self asked one of the girl if they wonted to go on a date with him. I felt Jealous of all the girls getting his attinchin. I walked of ped off and went back to my friends to see them all lovey dovey so I walked passed them and just went home.
Lokes POV.
I went looking for Lucy cas I wonted to tell her that I like her but when I went to go talk to her I for stopped by girls and when I seen her my mind went blank and it was like I wasn't there. When I seen her walk of I went to go follow her but I got stopped by a bunch of girls again finally I just blew up and said get out of my way. I could here behind me saying how oh he's so cute when he is mad and he should get mad a lot he makes me won't to kiss him when he is mad. I kept running looking for Lucy but I couldn't find her then finally I found her in the choir room singing "She fell in love with him. He fell in love with her. They everything to each other. They both were scared of getting there hearts broken. It took along time for them to trust there hearts. Till finally one day. He couldn't wait no more. As he got down on one knee he said Baby I love you. Baby your everything. I can't live you so will you make me happy and be mine. She started crying saying I love you to. The day came as she walked slowly to him. She said Baby I love you and I know you love me to. We got a little one on the way and she's gonna be are baby. There daughter grow up always saying how she wonted to be like her mom and dad. She got married a few days before her parents were gone. She told him I hope are love last as long as theirs did. I love and you love me to." (And that's a song I wrote please give me feedback on it) "That was a pretty song Lucy." "You heard that Loke?" "Yea and its very pretty did you write it?" "Yea." "Well it pretty. Why did you walk off I called your name?" "To be honest I was Jelly of all the girls around you." "Oh OK well I was going to ask if you wonted to go on a date with me."" Aren't you taking one of those girls on a date you asked all of them?" "I was really asking you but they wouldn't move." "Oh OK then yea I would love to." "Well OK how about Friday." "Sounds perfect well I got to go home bye" "bye Lucy " With that Lucy ran off to go home.

Afew days later it was Lucy and Loke's date. So Lucy asked her friends to come and help her get ready. Loke asked if it could be a double date and Lucy said sure so he invited his cousin Aris to come with her boyfriend. (An sorry couldn't think of another person for Aris's boyfriend.) Y'all all had fun and you became best friends with Aris.