Confused

Levi-

"What is the headache I have"all of a sudden he hears somebody talking "earth to Levi Levi come in""ah I see this bright light" someone then say with tear in their eyes" no we're losing him he gonna die""you dumbass bitch I have a flashlight in his face he ain't gonna die"the boy he heard from earlier said. as soon as he said that my vision came back I sat up. the boy then said "dang you can take a hit" what are you talking about"well if it wasn't for me, Annie, and Mikasa you would be in the grave" how, why" some rich  kid hired some thugs to beat you up"

3rd pov

The boy then said my name is emerald and my spirit animal is the panther that Mikasa her spirit animal is a snake and that's Anne her spirit animal is also a snake. Emerald gets up to Levi's ear and whispers "don't tell anyone but their soul mates"."well there is also Armin, Connie, Jean, Sasha, Mina, and Rico"

Emerald-

"well I heard you were looking for a roommate""yea" Levi said"then why don't you come live with me"Sasha then blurted out "but you have the best house and the Most food"

Levi-

I watch as emerald pulls out a potato and says to me "watch" as he got up and threw the potato as far as he could then 5 seconds later Sasha went life the flash after it"that's one way to get rid of her so what do you say""sure" then we start moving right now speaking of which you should get back and tell are teacher I had brought Levi to the hospital" ok" Mikasa says with a dull tone but to Levi it felt like Jesus was talking to him a few minutes later he hears "earth to Levi Levi come in"

Emerald-

"well now I know why jeans in the hospital""come on Levi we got to move"

A few hours later

3rd pov-

"Dang Sasha was right about the house the kitchen is big as my old room"Levi said with amazed"yeah probably because my father is he Principal""your father is Erwin smith but your br"Levi says before ermerald cuts him off and says"my mother is brown and my father was white""the explain to me about that key on your neck""oh it was given to my mother before she was murderd"emerald said trying not to cry"oh no I'm sorry I didn't mean to you just seem so nice and all that"Levi said wishing he never asked about the key"it doesn't matter it's only a good luck charm and she said that when join a fraction it will guide me to which one"emerald said with a smile"so which fraction did you want to chose"survey corps"they both said and then I nock on the door "I'll get it" Emerald said then opening the door then said "who the fuck are you"Levi and then someone walked in the same height as Levi the same everything "you miss me big brother""no no it can't be ............Petra Levi then said before fainting.