emerald

Does anyone like my new cover art

emerald-

mikasa has just finally woke up and shes probably wondering why she has to handcuff on.well I didn't wanna her escape without letting me explain the situation. shes probably freaked out she just seen her brother who she thought was dead for 5 years.so right now im laying on my bed thinking of ways of saying 'hey I acted like I was dead for five years so I could murder erens dad'.I finally get the courage to walk the door and when I do I hear crying I walk into the living room to see Mikasa crying her eyes out.

probably thinking she got kidnap and drugged and ended up in a perverts home I sit down on the marble table in front of the couch."mikasa...mikasa...mikasa look up"i say she looks up and her eyes widen in disbelief."e-e-emerald i-is t-that y-you" she says stutering I would be if I had woken up in strangers home and seen a person I thought was dead for five years. "well it's me in the flesh in bone" i say staring at her in the eyes "I thought were dead they had a funeral and everything".Mikasa said probably thinking this was a dream "but did you see the body" I say raising  and eyebrow "mikasa its really me emerald ackerman brother of mikasa ackerman" I say staring in her eyes a new batch of tears form in.I don't know how but she breaks those chains like their god dam Kit Kat(new update 2018 I just a kit kat)and she jumps and hugs me while crying on my shoulder.

" I thought I lose you I almost killed myself"Mikasa said trying to hold the tears back which was not helpful because a new batch of tears came out. I wiped the tears out of her eyes "Mikasa it okay im here now and I promise no one is going to hurt you" I said meaning it. "but why did you kill Eren's dad" Mikasa said looking at me with confusion "the reason I did that was that I had a contract that I was assigned to 5 years ago". I said staring out the window"what contract why did you never tell us about this" "because it was never no of your business" I said coldly walking to the window. "what do you mean none of my business" Mikasa said.

 "you were just gonna just be in the way" I say coldly turns out my mom was really cold to everyone even dad that why he cheated on her which caused her to go crazy and leave"do you even care about us what about that key mom gave you" "you mean this key" I say pulling out the necklace with a black ring on it"not that what's that anyway" mikasa said staring at they ring "ok this is moms ring I found at her mansion" I said truth be told she was as dumb as a turkey(serious look it turkeys are one of the dumbest animals on the planet)"what mansion"mikasa "ok you know what come on were goig there call eren levi and annie" I say unlocking her cuffs and grabbing my car keys.