Chapter 1

(DP-Dylans point of view, CP- Coles Pointof view)

(DP)

We were in our bedroom today and cole was getting changed. I noticed that he had a buldge that was pretty noticable. Ive always wondered what it would be like to jerk of with him. Another thing you should know is that im bisexual and cole doesnt know. Im really attracted to him and love when we change so i can see his buldge through his underwear. I just wanna rip them off and go to town. When i was looking i started to get hard and Cole turned around and saw me staring at him and saw that i was hard, he just said oh sorry and then walked out of the room.

(CP)

When we were changing today i was in my underwear and i felt like someone was watching me and when i turned around it was dylan and he was staring at my buldge and he was hard. I had to leave then cause if i didnt then i would get hard too. Ive always had a crush on him my entire life, I really want to jerk off with him and maybe suck him too. But first I need too tell him im gay. But he most likely isnt gay because he dates women but maybe hes bi i dont know.

(DP)

After dinner we went back up to our room to sleep and we took our clothes off and went to bed. we sleep in the same bed because my bed got burnt when my cousin was smoking in our room so i sleep in his. The only awkward thing is we both sleep naked. Maybe i can "accidentally" touch his dick to see how it feels to touch another dick. I just dont want to make him scared to be around me. I picture him naked again and i start to get hard. Cole notices and looks under the covers and says "nice cock bro" i then look under and say "yours is pretty nice to there" he says thanks and we go to bed.

A/N Thank you for reading, sorry this chapter was so short ill try to make the next one longer, if you have any suggestions email me at tcalverl@student.isd94.org. Ill be updating later tonight so any suggestions will be for Chapters 3-5.