2

Cannibal love 2

(Takes place after Cannibal love 1)

It had been 8 months since Macalius had the nightmare. He still hasn't told a soul, except for the love of his life, Markus.

Macalius started writing a while back, just for the fun of it. His journal read.

Today, my boyfriend Markus got us tickets to comi-con. I'm super excited. I have been feeling better and haven't thought about that right, at the park.

They met at Macalius' house, where they would go to comi-con in his car. There were amazing things everywhere. They spent half their time, looking at "Flash" based item for Macalius, and the rest of the time at the MY LITTLE PONY section. They had the time of their life.

As they got in the car, Mark had to instantly turn the air on. It felt like a thousand degrees.

"Damn. It's hot here." Said Macalius jokingly.

"It sure as hell is." He replied as he grabbed the back of his partner's neck and started kissing him. Mark was pulled over the armrest dividing them. He propped himself up against the window and started kissing his neck. Macalius started to unbutton the top of his flannel and putting his hand under his shirt. He licked the side of Mark's neck, then his chin. Soon enough their lips were touching again. Through the kissing, Markus managed to get out a few words.

"You know, I've been wanting to try it, you kinda owe me."

"Try what"

He slid his lips down onto Mac's collar, then to the center of his chest. Then, he moved down and to the right of his stomach, right above the waistline. He didn't hesitate before he bit into the skin. The cut was small and perfect. Only a little blood came out, but still a good amount.

Mark liked the blood, just not as much as Macalius did, but he still loved it. He continued to drink for what felt like hours.  Even when he heard Mac ask him to stop, he didn't - for a while. When he finally  stopped, he moved back to his boyfriend's head, and asked, "Would you still kiss me?"

"I want to do a lot of things to you right now."