Parris Birthday part 2

Parris and Tiara above

Parris pov

So this whole ride has been going good I've got my hair done,money, and ,letters

This is how the letter came through
M,R,A,Y,R , E,M ?

All I found was .... wait... Marry me ?
Omg he want me to marry him omg I'm so dead so now I have to put them on the poster.But so lady took my child to where Mateo was Tiara knew who she was so I'm let's her go .

Mateo pov
So I've planned this whole thing I wanted to get married to her . The quote should be "Marry Me!" Then I'll say my stuff then I'll pop the question .  Then after that I don't know well PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!

A few min later 

I saw the limo pull up me knowing that she was here . She held the poster behind her back like she was supposed  to. And when she got up to me I stated talking .

"Look I know we've had some proble,s in the past but that over and done with . I wanna start a new future with you. I wanna be with you and Tiara . So....

Then I got on one knee

"Parris Velissa Lewis . Will you ...

All of a sudden when I looked up she had tears running down her face and I saw the poster it said what is was supposed  to say .

"Marry Me ?" She said

Well will you I asked

Yes a million times yes she said

I put her on her ring and we kissed and hugged.

Tylandria pov

I'm so glad they're getting married to bad me and Ayo isn't getting married because he's dead but forget about him . We're at the party right now.

Guys I'm still lazy so wedding day !!!!