Updates: Fun!

"Amélie! Come on! Get your ass down here!" Herc yells from the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm coming I'm coming! Hold your gay ass for a sec. Wait, maybe you rather hold your boyfriends instead?" I yell from my room, smirking. I hear a screech and some laughs.

"I'm holding it! Now hurry up!" He yells back at me. I hear some squeals and French cussing, but I laugh and continue to finish the Fish tail braid on my long, chocolate brown hair. I quickly stand up and walk to the top of the stair case.

"Merci pour l'attente" i say to the group of people in my living room. Some look at me confused but others nod there heads. " now let's start this meeting. What's first on the agenda?"

"OH OH!! I know!! About the 1K thing!" John squeals from Alexander's lap. I nod and continue.

"As some of you may know. I Love You, Baby Girl, has reached 1K! I'm so happy to FINALY have a book that got there! What do y'all think of that!" I smell at the group.

"I think it weird that I can go and read sëx about John and I." Alex speaks up and I laugh.
"Well I find it funny." Laf giggles the plants a kiss onto Hercules's neck, who turns bright red in return.

"Why do you not to females. It seams sexist. And you have a vagina. Shouldn't you know more about that?" Eliza asks from her spot on the couch.

"Although I am a girl I don't feel comfortable writing about that. Women, at least for me, are hard to write about and although I ship Meggy (Maria and Peggy) and Saliza (Sally and Eliza) I refuse to write smut about females." I say letting that sink into the group. The girls pull each other close.

"What about Angelica and Thomas Paine. Or Arron And myself?" Theodosia asks.

"Well kinda like I said before, I don't really do women." I say.

"On to another topic. Updates. Those are getting scares. I want my time to shine in "Our Shot At Love" Thomas Jefferson smirks at Alexander who just glares at him.

"I have school and I am doing Honors, witch is taking up a lot of my time. So durning school updates will be on (probably) every other weekend."

"Well I have been noticing that you have been putting some sad stuff in your authors notes. Are you ok Amélie?" James Madison asks from his spot nest to Thomas.

"Well my mental state is a real clusterfuck. I have had some really bad things going on and this week I actually had some worse news. I know y'all didn't come here to read a sad story but my grandpa just got diagnosed with cancer in his esophagus. So I am low key in a really bad place right now. Thanks for caring. I don't get that often." I lower my head and sit myself on the arm of the sofa. I grab my mint and lavender tea and take a sip.

"You know that Alexander, Laf, Herc, And I all fought so that we didn't have to get our tea from Britten."

"Well I am somewhat from Britten. I use a lot of British words and customs along with some French as well. And you can tell by my name that I do come from France." I reply with a smile. I always love to hear how people pronounce aluminum wrong.

"Anything else we need to talk about?" I question. The room shakes there heads side to side and I let out a small huff.

"Well I have a soccer or fútbol game tomarrow so I have to sleep at least two hours. Night y'all!"

"Night Amélie! See you in the next chapter of Our Shot At Love and I Love You, Baby Girl!"

"See y'all then! I say then watch the couples walk out the door. I smile and wonder to myself. Will I ever find love like that? I head back up stairs and crawl into my bed. Pulling the multiple blankets and Quillows closer.

Maybe, maybe not. But as long as you are somewhat happy. You can do great things.

¥\¥\¥\¥\¥\¥\¥\¥\¥\¥\¥\¥\¥\¥|¥|¥\¥|¥|¥|\¥\¥\¥\¥|¥|¥|¥|¥|¥

Well. That was fun! Hope you enjoyed!

For those of you that haven't been to Amish Country a Quillo is a Blanket and a Quilt in one thing that is made by the Amish. I own two and they are the best purchase I ever made

|
|
|
|
\ /

Hoped you enjoyed!

Hoped you enjoyed!

~Amélie

Word Count: 757