Chapter 9: When will he save us?

HELLO! I am back once again with another chapter! Cause my Cousin was very hiped up and she wanted another chapter and here is this and also enjoy!

Your POV:

After my chat with Karlheinz I kinda wonder what is so special about a 'Sacrafical Bride' I havn't ask him yet.

Well maybe next time I'll ask him I was wondering of the mansion ,not
know where I am going.

No one's POV:

Y/N was walking around the Mukami's mansion. She kept on thinking about Ayato,when will he save her?,will he ever save her and Yui?

Does he love her?

Those are the words that Y/N kept on asking in her head. She didn't realise that one of the Mukami brothers bupped her and she alsmost fell but was held before she fell.

Y/N looked at who the person was and it was Ruki smiling at her "*chuckle* You are a clumsy girl.." Ruki held on Y/N chin " Still its cute to have a clumsy girl" Ruki said as he kissed Y/N.

Y/N can't hold her feeling any longer 'Ruki loves me....but I love Ayat' Y/N thought. She then kissed back as Ruki smiled "So will you now be mine?" He said with a warm smile.

"The answer i-" "Y/N!!" Y/N looked around to see Ayato

(A/N: Finally prince charming has arrived!)

Ayato saw Y/N and dragged her off but Y/N's hand was caught by Ruki
"Y/N please come with me!" Ruki said pleading "No she is coming with me!" Said Ayato Y/N was confused and happy at the same time ' He came to save me!' She thought but got cut off by Ayato's lips pressed against hers.

She was caught off guard and kissed back 'No! I love Ayato!' then they separated "No I am going with Ayato!" Y/N said confidently.

Ruki was left heartbroken and depressed while Y/N, Ayato and Yui went back to the Sakamaki's.

And Done~
Taht all for now dont worry I will try to update tomorrow please I hope you enjoyed this chapter love ya"ll!