chapter 23

I walked  into school on Monday happy and trying to contain my excitement. I was going in a date with Derek after school and nothing could bring my good mood down. Expect for Peter I went down the other hallway and walked into my first class. Derek wasn't standing there a random man was standing there. "Mr.Hale isn't going to be here today or ever again he quit." Wait he could still be a teacher he didn't have to do this. "Your man quit his job for you." Lydia said with a smile. "You told her?" Scott shook his head. "I just figured." I rolled my eyes and smiled. He really was serious about me.

"Look stop being nervous he's just a guy." Easy for you to say Dad. "You know im going out with Derek,right? He nodded. "Yeah I know at least its not his creep of a uncle." I sighed and messed with my hair. "Stiles your hair is always messy stop messing with it." I rolled my eyes and cringed as I heard a car honk outside.  "He's here I gotta go." I walked out before he could say anything else. I got into the black Camaro and turned to look at Derek who was already driving. "Hi." My mind was cluttered and I couldn't thunk straight. "Hey I'm gonna take you a place I like. I always go there when I'm upset or need to think."

"Where."

"My old house."