Chapter 2

My worst nightmare has a become a reality. A school shooting. What if no one else knows? What if the police aren't notified and we all die in here? It all made me want to cry.
I was in a room with Abby, Jacob, Will, and Emma, and some other kids from our school.
••
3 hours later
••
It's been 3 hours now, I think. I don't even know how long I've been here for.
"Guys we have to be quiet, someone will come
help us soon. We have to stay calm." Will said.
I sighed.
"Do you guys think we are going to die?" I ask.
They all look at me terrified.
"I didn't say good bye to my parents this morning, they tried to say bye to me, but I rolled my eyes and walked out. And that's the last time I ever saw them! I'm going to die in here." Jacob said crying.
I was just staring. I could barely move I was so a afraid one little sound would attract the killer.
Then I got a thought: Who is the killer? Who is doing this to us? Why is this person doing this to us?

"Who do you guys think it is?" I asked.
They shook there heads.
"It could be anyone." Will said.
"It could be a student, a parent, or just a random psycho." Emma said.
Then the lights went out and we couldn't see a thing. Then a shot was fired, the lights went back on, and Emma was dead.
The killer was in the room with us.