New camper

Second person P.O.V
The bus took a long time to get to the camp so you took a nap most of the way. You woke up to the sudden feeling the bus was gonna crash but it was just a fast stop. When you woke up you heard a yell of a young man.
You walk out with your suitcase and saw a man probably in his 20's dusting himself off and a boy who looks to be about your age.
"Why you must be Y/N welcome to camp campbell! My name is david and this here is max" he said with a smile. You didnt understand how he didnt die. But you looked at max and back up to david.
You respond with, "Cool thanks. Where's my tent?" david led you to your tent and told you if you nedded help the campers were kind.
After that you looked to see if you had everything.
"Knife? Check. Boots? Check. Ear buds to make people go away? Check." you sighed and walked out your tent. You tried to be kind and talked to some people. You and harrison became friends in an instant. You both loved magic and illusions.
After that you saw max and two other kids. "Hey im Y/N nice to meet you."
The green haired girl said, "Hi im Nikki! Welcome to camp! This is neil," she said pointing at the tall one. He waved. "And this is max!" he looked depressed and he only waved too.
"Yeah i met that one. Nice to meet you guys." you gave a small smile.
"Nice to meet you too!" Nikki and neil said at the same time
After that, you heard david on the speakers saying it was time for lunch. You walked beside the three kids and sat at the table with them.
"So, Y/N, what did you sign up for? Neil asked when you sat down.
"Art. This camp is a fucking scam. No one wants more than what they signed up for." you said a bit loudly. Nikki and Max nodded and neil said, "Finally someone gets it! I wanted to be in a air conditioned labatory!" "oh so you signed up for science! That's cool i like science too!" you was happy to see someone you can relate to.
Max groaned. "Another science nerd? This is going to be a long summer." "especially since theres another asshole i need to spend the whole summer with." you said back giving him a death stare.
Nikki and neil laughed and max was secretly impressed. "Listen here nerd! Your not going to come here and be a bitch!" He standing up grabbing everyones attention.
"Im the bitch? Your the one who's acting like a dog." you stood up And smiled in his face. Everyone 'oooh'd. Thats when david came in. "Woah, whats going on here?"
You turned around. "Oh just a misunderstanding. We can work it out." you gave him a polite smile.
"Well i hope you do!" david said with a sigh of relief and walked out.
You sat down and started eating the...food? Max sat down as well and started playing with the knife on the table. Nikki was still laughing. "Wow Y/N that was amazing!" "heh thanks. I get it from my sister." you said smiling. "Oh and max?," he looked up,"the knife that i have is actually metal." you got up and walked out the mess hall.
"Wow max. Looks like you have a competition." "what competition? I already won it." He stabbed the table. For the rest of the day, He was thinking about you. And how he was gonna kill you.

Jk he was just thinking about you.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
*AAAHHH I DID IT! THANKS FOR READING THIS! TELL ME IF YOU LIKED IT AND GIVE ME ADVICE! ALSO GIVE ME IDEAS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! :D*