Chat with harrison

*reader pov*
Harrison has been my friend since the start of camp. I know i can talk to him about this. What if he thinks it's weird? Nah he would understand we're really close.
I found harrison up on the stage practicing his magic. Nerris was being the bad ass she was and preston was there being dramatic.
"What? How did you do that? That's crazy!!" preston yelled in amazement.
"What a lame trick harrison. It's not even magic." nerris said rolling eyes.
"Oh come on Nerris be supportive." i said patting her on the head.
"Whatever." she said back. They all greeted me and we talked for a while.
I was finally able to talk to harrison alone about what happened and he didnt seem surprised.
"Well, i didnt doubt nikki would've done that. She's a wild animal. And as for gwen, she loves her drama." harrison said.
"You're not wrong. But im just a little upset that they would do that. They knew we hated each other." i said back.
"Do you really hate him y/n? You was blushing the whole time you told me."
"W-Well because its embarrassing! And yes i do hate him!"
"Oh come on. You can tell me anything. I promise i wont tell." he said sweetly. See this is why harrison is my best friend. He's really nice to me.
"Well...i did...kiss him to make them stop. So i guess i feel a little nervous around him now."
"See now was that so hard?"
"S-Shut up harrison!"
"If you like him thats not bad. A little surprising but not bad."
"Heh well i dont like him a lot." i said crossing my arms.
"He gave me a look that basically said, 'really y/n? really?'.
I sighed, "yeah i guess i do. But please dont tell anyone!"
"I would never! Your secrets safe with me. But what are gonna do now?"
"I guess we'll just ignore each other and ill sit with you, nerris and Preston untill things roll over."
"Okay seems cool. But you'll hear me and nerris argue alot."
"You act like im not used to it." i laughed.
"I think this is the first time I've seen you smile this week."
"Well im not really keen on smiles."
"Well im glad to see you happy. It makes me happy cayse you're my best friend of course."
"Thanks harrison. You really are the best."
"Heh, i know." he said confidently.
"Speaking of you and nerris, you two could make a great couple."
"W-What? No way! T-That's crazy! I hate her!"
"Do you harrison? Do you?" i said smiling
He laughed, "you are really something."
"Heh, i know." i said mocking him.
We talked for a long while after that. We hugged and said our goodbye's and i thanked him for talking to me. Little did i know someone was watching the whole time.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Welp! I did it! And yes i do ship nerris and harrison :3c
Next chapter will be max's pov on this!
Thanks for reading and sorry for the long wait! :'3 byee! Have a good night/day! <3