Innocence

<pre class="commentbubble reverse" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, Helvetica, Trebuchet, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16.799999237060547px; margin: 12px 116px 0px 24px; white-space: pre-wrap; word-wrap: break-word; border: 1px solid #c2c2c2; padding: 8px; min-height: 40px; color: #333333; border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px; box-shadow: #cccccc -1px -1px 2px; text-align: start; width: 419px;">SARAH'S POV.

"Kiara wait!" I yelled running after her.

I grabbed her arm and that made her turn around.

"What?" she snapped.

"I was wrong you know a lot about love." I sighed. "In the foster home I know you had a crush and I was to dumb to realize it. I guess I do like Chandler."

"I know you do but you wont admit it." Kiara replied.

"I just did!" I told her in a rude tone.

I turned around and walked down the stairs to help Andrew with dinner. I tossed the salad and then put it on the table in the middle. I then got 4 plates from the cabinet since Chandler was coming for dinner. I put the plates on the table and then helped Andrew with everything else. I then called up the stairs for Kiara.

The doorbell rang and I ran to the door and got it. I hugged Chandler and then let him inside.

''Nice to see you." I smiled.

''You too.'' Chandler replied smiling.

I sat down and Kiara sat next to me.

''I'm sorry.'' Kiara whispered.

''For what?" I asked.

''You know what Sarah." Kiara muttered.

"Okay whatever I forgive you." I mumbled.

"good." Kiara says getting up. "I'm going to bed goodnight daddy." Kiara smiles hugging Andrew.

"Yeah night dad night Chandler it was nice seeing you Chan." I smiled.

"Night."Chadler said</pre>