Hero - Naruto/Soul Eater Cross Over Chapter 8: ASURA'S PLAN?

HEY READERS SORRY FOR LATE REPLY, I HAVE FINISHED CHAPTER 8 YESTERDAY, IT'S A SHORT CHAPTER. AND I AM NOW WORKING ON CHAPTER 9. IT'S GONNA BE ALL ABOUT CRONA AND SHIRA. ANYWAY, HOPEFULLY YOU'LL LIKE THIS ONE!! I HAVE 4 FOLLOWERS AND 31 READS!! WOW COULN'T BE MORE HAPPIER !!^^ THNK YOU ALL SOO MUCH. ENJOY.

CHAPTER 8: ASURA'S PLAN?

 “We have everything set up my love, the blimp will be released, Girko, My men, Mosquito and the golem’s are ready.” Arachne was playing with her wine glass while Asura layed there looking through Medusa’s globe. He watched her, Shia was a masterpiece. His new salvation to have more power. And those fools have no idea what’s to come. “My father will be surprised. But let’s not rush things, lets let them have their fun with her.” Asura’s eyes pammed over to Hidan and Kakuzu. His eyes scrunched in anger. “it looks like Shinigami has found himself more bodyguards.” Asura was not a fool to believe that. Those were S-Rank criminals from the ninja world. His chest tensed. His fear eating away more of what he had left of his dignity. He cowardly hid part of his face behind his scarf. ”Her powers will only grow, well need to get close enough to her. She has to turn to her Kishin form in order for me to devour her. That’s when I will become invincible. The only and most strongest Kishin ever alive. I want her to change. That’s my goal.” They’re madness would be superior. Maybe he could get the Akatsuki on his side. But the fear of them betraying him, eats him away. He looks away. “Well let my father have his fun with her. Then we move.” Arachne and Medusa smiled coldly.