Anxiety woman part 2[Final part & Chapter]

Author's note :Hey guys its cat I'm back!Got everything sorted out hopefully forever...Anyway here is the second and LAST part of the anxiety girl...as well the last of this series.Hope you liked it now I can focus on the other stories and complete this one.Also I can go back and edit not just this story but the other negan's girls stories.Warning for this kind of messed up yet kind of soft negan..but mostly a fucked up negan...although he's fucked up most of the time...Smut warning beyond this point.[Also over 3,000 words !]

Song one (above):Dupa Lipa-New Rules

Song two: AJR-Weak

Song three:Portugal.The Man-Feel it still

Recap: Evie rode in a rather nice car in the backseat with negan while one of his ''saviors'' Laura drove. Evie was nervous ...at the idea of a ''wife''.As Negan stated...he had just taken her ...just like that from her home from her father.Now she was a '''wife '' just like that ...Evie looked over to negan who looked at her and smiled suddenly wrapping one of his arms around her lazily as he then turned his attention to look out the window.

Soon enough though they seemed to arrive at their destination which was a large factory with a large chained fence guarded by walkers.

As the car parked inside...Evie felt a calmness wash over her ...for the first time she felt okay.

Especially as negan's smooth calm voice exclaimed,''We're here darling''.

Evie for the first time felt happy.

----

Evie is pulled from the car by negan gently once the car is parked. Negan is holding on evie's hand ...he gently pulls her towards the building. Negan takes evie on a quick tour around the sanctuary ...before taking her upstairs.He lets go of her hand once they reach his floor the top floor. Negan turns and smirks at evie glancing her up and down for a moment with a thoughtful look on his face before he chuckles then says,''Common...I'll introduce you to the others...''.Evie raises a brow then remembered that he had told her he had other wives.She was a bit annoyed at first but just figured it didn't matter...and there was no point in fighting. Evie smiles slightly glancing up at negan which caused him to grin then wrap on of his arms around evie pulling her close.They then continued walking...

Evie can feel negan staring at her intensely from time to time.Up until they get to a door,Which negan opens to reveal a parlor ...a beautifully furnished parlor.There inside the parlor are a group of beautiful women.''Daddy's back dolls!... and I got a new doll with me''.Negan says with a large grin plastered on his face.The women look on in ...surprised yet relieved manner...it seems they are surprised negan has brought a new wife in ...but seem slightly relieved that there is one more woman to distract negan away from them. ''Dear wives...this is evie...evie...wives''.He says with a more relaxed smile on his face.He points out each of the woman and names them.The blonde was amber,The short hair brunette was sherry,Curvy black woman was Ava ,Tanned Hispanic woman was named Jenna,The black haired woman with her hair in a up do was Tanya and lastly there was the other red head wife of negan's Frankie...