Prologue

"Taylor Brady!" the principal announces. A white blinding spotlight hits me making me squint. I signed and started to walk up to the stage.

I had to dance with Ethan's ex best friend. I was regretting this so much.

The principal cleared the dance floor for only me and Jake. We had to slow dance and I was already cringing just thinking about it.

Me and Jake, Ethan's ex best friend. I had to slow dance with him. The last thing I wanted to do was slow dance with Jake. He was a complete dirtbag and every girl loved him for that. I have no idea why because that just makes me sick. He's a player and does underage drinking. That definitely makes me want to puke.

Me and Jake went out on the dance floor. God I am regretting this. I lightly put my hand in his and he gently puts his hand on my waste. "I've been waiting for this to happen ever since I ever saw you." he says. I just smiled awkwardly not knowing what to say. I didn't know that he liked me. I mean, I probably would never like him back because he was a hit and run. He would just hook up with girls every weekend, and that makes me gag.

In the middle of the dance, he just kisses me. I have no idea why but I kissed him back. Oh my god, Taylor what have you done.

I then pull back hearing footsteps coming closer to us. It was Ethan. I was so scared so I didn't move, I just stood in the middle of the dance floor speechless.

Ethan came over and said "stay away from her!". He must've seen me kiss back. What have I done? "Well she kissed me back so what are you going to do about it, Ethan" he said with a snickering voice.

Just then, Ethan just started to punch Jake as hard as he could. Jake was trying to fight back but Ethan was too strong.

I felt like everything was going in slow motion. Me having to dance with Jake, me kissing Jake back, Ethan punching Jake. Everything. Everything was in slow motion.

I found the courage to pull Ethan off of Jake because Ethan was beating the crap out of him. "Ethan, I-I'm s-so sorry" I said with tears running down my face. "We're done." He said while storming out of the auditorium. I felt my heart skip two beats every five seconds. Hot burning tears were now pouring down my face making my mascara go everywhere. I lost my everything. I loved Ethan. I just never had the courage to tell him.

"Ethan wait!" I scream while following him outside. He turns around and says something that made me want to die right then and there. He said;

"Taylor, you made me break my silence. You made me smile. You made me laugh until I cried. That silence I had was broke. That silence I had was sacred and had to be kept safe with somebody I trusted, which was you, and only you. Now, I regret ever doing that. I thought you were the one for me Taylor, but I guess not."

That wanted to make me die. He was right, he didn't deserve this. He didn't deserve any of this. He has such a precious soul, a soul that needed to be protected, and I loved him, I still love him. I will always love him.

But now, how will I ever tell him that I'm pregnant? With his baby.

hey hey! I can't wait to right this story! You should check out my story that I am currently writing right now called Mistake!

Btw, I brainstormed this story all by myself so please do not steal my idea. If you do, that's called copyright. You can get in big trouble from copyrighting somebody else's idea or work and claiming it as "your" work/ideas.

I really hope you enjoyed this. I will start writing this story soon! Ilysm