My Revenge On My Alpha Mate

Sorry it doesn't have a prolong

**********May's point of view**********

"May get your lazy ass out of bed!" My best friend Victoria yelled. "No I'm tired as hell!" I screamed louder.a

"god why can't she understand im too tired to get up Jane?" I asked my wolf." I don't know but you might want to get out of bed, remember last time you were lazy and  Vic and Tab got you out of bed with a bucket of cold water?" said Jane. everyone else agreed too. "fine but I can always use the water element on them." I mumbled.  "Yeah but you promised them you wouldn't use your powers on them." My siren Aqua said amused. " Remind me why I don't just shape-shift into someone else and ditch school?" I asked. No one answered. " Exactly my point. "

             in case your wondering what i am, i will tell you. I'm a werewolf, vampire, fairy, siren, angel, witch, ghost, shape-shiftier, pixie,  a fox spirit, a demon, and a dragon rider. Basically I'm from every supernatural race. Only me and my best friends Victoria, and Tabitha know what I am. I'm part of the silver moon pack and everyone thinks I'm a pathetic human because of my scent. My parents were the Alpha and Luna of a pack that got wiped out. my brother Brady and I were the only survivors so we ended up joining the silver moon pack In Arizona.  My brother died 2 years after we joined and now I'm alone with my two best friends who are witches but joined because of their mates.

"I'm coming, just don't get your panties in a twist! " I giggled when I heard Nick growl softly. I then got up and showered,  brushed my teeth then brush my hair. I kept my hair in its waves and just put on some jeans and a loose blue top and put a little lip gloss since I already looked like I have my make up done by a professional thanks to my Siren Aqua. And then I grabbed my light blue converse and ran down stairs to be greeted by my two Bffls and their mates.

" Move your lazy ass and eat before were late to school." tab then sighed and pecked Alex on the lips. I just rolled my eye then ran to the Kitchen for a apple and ran outside to see my friends and their mates in my car ready to leave. My baby is a red Camaro convertible.

" i'm gunna drive!" I screamed.

Vic sat in shotgun and Tab, Alex and Nick sat in the backseat complaining that I never let them drive.

"no complaining or you gunna walk the mile to school." they quickly became quiet.

"Hey May?" Alex asked.

"Yeah?"

"What do you want for your b-day tomorrow when you turn 16?"

" Nothin just to find my mate and hope he doesn't rejects me."

"He would be crazy to reject a hot girl like you." Vic said and everyone else agreed

"Thanks but I can't keep my hopes up without everyone being scared of rejection."

"Wait who do you mean by everyone being scared, I thought you were a human?" Alex adked and Nick nodded.

"Didn't Vic and Tab tell you guys?"

"Tell us what?" Nick asked

"what i am." I said causally

"no they didn't say a word about what you are." Alex and Nick was glaring at the girls.

" Okay then might as well tell you guys now that you know." I sighed " I'm a werewolf, vampire, fairy, siren, angel, witch, ghost, shape-shiftier, pixie,  a fox spirit, and a dragon rider." Alex and Nick just laughed

"what you don't believe me? " I raised an eyebrow at them.

"Yeah we don't believe you cause you smell just like a human." Nick said and Alex just nodded.

"its true me and Tab saw her shift and helped her through her first shifts of pain and played with her dragon Blaze!" Vic yelled. Alex and Nick just stared at her with wide eyes while tab nodded her head.

"we are at school, SO get your lazy asses out of my baby and shoo." I sighed and grabbed my bag and got out of my baby.

"Feeling the love May feelin the love." Vic, Alex, Nick, and Tab got their stuff and when to class. I have none of my friends in any of my classes and so I just went to my first period class which is French.

1st through 5th period went by fast and soon I was at my locker grabbing my books for my pm classes when the schools whore Kat came up to me.

"May I need you to do me a favor and prank alpha Cody." She said while looking at her nails. She was wearing barely any clothes and red stilettos.

"Why would I want to do that?" I smirked.

"Because I can hurt you really bad, cause remember I'm a werewolf and your just a weak pathetic human." Kat snapped.

"what ever Ill do it." I frowned

"Good, now remember to video type it." She said

"whatever just leave me. I need to prepare for my little gift to alpha." I smirked evilly

"Whatever, just make sure no one knows it was me who hired you. Got it freak!." she snapped

I just turned around, closed my locker and walked away to the cafe to met my friends there.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

Aurthor's Note

Hello my awesome readers.  I just want you to know this is my very first story I written on wattpad and yeah. Also sorry about all the mistakes I made. i hope you guys like it please comment and vote thanks.

Ooh and follow too! thanks a lot!

love,

the Luna of the ice cream pack