Chapter 10: Lads We Might Have To Cancel The Wedding

Hailie's POV:

"Harry!" man where was that boy?

"Hey Hailie," Louis said a  little to ecstatically. Him and Harry were going to play a trick on me, I just knew it. He was never this happy unless Eleanor was visiting.

"Hi Louis," I paused and gave him a whirry look, "do you know where Ha-"

"Hey love," Harry said coming around the corner behind Lou. "What's the matter with you two? Did i miss something?" He asked with the cutest confused face ever. Man how did i get so lucky? Harry is amazing with his dimples and half smile and his brown curly hair and his beautiful green eyes and his amazing body and his attempt at being funny and just his everything. "Hey Harry. I think your girlfriend is out of it."

I shake my head to get my brain thinking properly, "Only because she is looking at my body." Harry said proudly.

"What if she is looking at me?" Lou turned to me, "hey Hailie you're looking at my sexy body huh love?" I bust up laughing and fall to the floor, "that's a tad bit rude. You could have just said no." Louis started to pout and walked off to his room.

"So what do you want to do today?" Harry asked as he helped me up from the floor.

"Well since my friend is in town for the wedding and all I was hoping I could spend the day with her if that's alright with you?"

"Of course it is why wouldn't it be? Go get out of here. I'll see you tonight." He gave me a kiss on the cheek and I left out the door to the hotel where my friend was staying.

When i finally got there she looked like she was getting ready to go out to a party, "hey Caitlyn were you planing on going somewhere? i can leave if you want or-"

"Hailie I am going to a party and you are coming with me no questions asked." and I didn't ask any questions. Maybe this was going to be fun? So when she was ready we left and headed to the party.

   Harry's POV:

"Mate relax. She'll get home soon don't worry to much."

"Liam it's 10:30 I'm worried. I thought she would be home by-" just then Hailie walked through the door. "Hailie!" I ran over to her. "I thought you were hurt! I was so worried. But I am glad you are here now."

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and smiled. She knew I was over reacting. "So what do you wanna do now love?"

"Let's just watch a movie and relax. I am so tired. Caitlyn took me to a party and man it was crazy!"

"Oh! Let's watch Toy Story!" Liam said enthusiastically.

"Alright. Let's go watch Toy Story." We walked over to the couch and started to watch the movie. Hailie laid her head on my lap because she was tired. And I was about to get out my phone and take a picture of her when Niall texted me.

'Hey lads. We might have to cancel the wedding'

What cancel the wedding? Something was wrong. Something was seriously wrong. I texted him back to see what happened.

'Hey Niall what happened? Everything ok mate?'

'Um. I can't talk about it have to go. Emergency. Later'

And that was it.

********Author's Notes************

Hey guys! Sorry it took so long to update I've been really busy lately. I have lots of exams and things before school ends which is in 19 days. So hopefully I will update before then at least once, but if not apology in advance. But during the summer expect to get a new chapter almost everyday!!! Thanks for reading, if you are still reading. Love you so much!!

-ambrrosia xx