Chapter 11: The Undertaker

Chapter 11

Last Time: Flashback Over!!!

Grell kept his promise. And to this day, Ali still wears the beautiful disappearing pearl necklace.

Now: Narrator's P.O.V

Tears started to come out of Ali's eyes as she thought of Grell. She held onto her Crimson Pearl necklace as it shimmered into view. "Ali, are you ok?" Ciel asked still on Sebastian's leg. " I- I'm fine." She said and walked quickly to her room.

Time Skip: 2 Days Later

Ciel's P.O.V

Ever since Ali found out Sebastian was a demon, she has been very quiet. She only comes out of her room for meals. Today we had to go to the Undertaker's shop, and we took Ali with us. We didn't tell her were we were going because she wouldn't talk to us. She was quiet the whole way.

Ali's P.O.V

I had no idea where we were going and I didn't care. I wished that Sebastian would've told me earlier. I don't know why he kept that from me. I thought we were close... He could have tracked down... Grell. We walked into an awfully dark place but I kept my head down. When we walked in there, there was someone who said, "It's good to see you again." To Ciel in a weird voice. I didn't see him because I still kept my head down. Ciel soon said, "Undertaker, I need you-" I gasped. It was the Undertaker... THE UNDERTAKER!!! I read so much about him! I screamed and ran over to him, and hugged him SUPER tight. I spun him around laughing. "Undertaker!" I screamed "I have read so much about you!!! Best day ever!" But that was only the beginning.

The best part, was when Grell walked in.

I wish I could end this chapter here and leave you guys in suspense, but I won't do that!! Hehe... RESUME!!!

I started crying, and I couldn't even move. "Ali..." He said faintly. I ran over to him and tackle him into a hug. He fell to the floor in the process... So many tears came out of my now-red eyes, that I couldn't even see. "I-I missed y-you! Where did y-you go?!" I asked as I cried. He let go of me and put his hands on my shoulders. " I wasn't gone for that long. And where did you go? I came back everyday and no one was home." He asked calmly. "W-we moved out after to weeks." I told him. He sighed and hugged me again. When we pulled apart, he touched my neck and the necklace shimmered into view. He smiled. "You still wear it!" He exlaimed. I nodded my head and we hugged again, but Sebastian had to interrupt. "Ali, you know Grell?" He asked. I nodded. "Oh Bassy!! I didn't know you were here!" Oh god.