Chapter 1: Stitches

A girl with a red dress always loved her dolls. Her mother stitched all of them just for her. She was always occupied in her little room. She would spend time with her dolls. She would even talk to them.

"Honey, it's dinner time", her mother said.

"No mom, Roxie needs a brush", she said.

"Honey, that can wait later, they're just dolls", she said.

"NO, they're not just dolls", she said.

"Yes, they're just dolls. Come on, let's have dinner", her mother said.

"THEY ARE MORE THEN JUST DOLLS MOTHER!!" she said.

"Heh, so that's all?" Casey (You) said.

"Well, it's just a tale so it doesn't matter what's next", Nora said.

"Well, it's kinda interesting so go on", Casey (You) said.

"Well, the tale goes on that she killed her mother, and she is still in her room playing with her dolls", Nora said.

"Dang, just because of that", Casey (You) said.

"Yeah, but whatever it's just a tale", Nora said.

"Well, we better sleep so we can leave camp tomorrow", Casey (You) said.

"Yeah, your right", Nora said.

"Good night Nora, see you in the morning", Casey (You) said.

"Good night, Casey see you too", she said.

~Next Morning~
I woke up and yawned. "Come on, Nora let's go", Casey (You) said.

I heard no response. "Nora!" Casey (You) shouted.

Still no response. "Ugh", Casey (You) groaned as he stood up.

"Nor-" Casey (You) stopped as he looked as her sleeping bag.

She was not in her sleeping bag sleeping. She wasn't there. "Nora! Are you joking cause this isn't a joke!" Casey (You) shouted.
Casey's (You) P.O.V
No response. She wouldn't joke around like a serious situation. I was really worried for her. Where was she? She left all her stuff.

Her phone, purse, and wallet. She wouldn't go off without them. Wait, what if something bad happened to her?

So guys, this was supposed to be a cliffhanger so Yeah. The next chapter will be out soon after I do the introduction of The Darkest Of Nights so yeah. As you see, there is no cover!

I'm still making the cover but I need to work a lot of cover so yeah. So, stay swag and peace out!