the store (NM)

"Mommy can we get ice cream" the little girl says pulling the end of my dress.

"Sure baby, just let mommy get some cereal first , okay" she nods.

"Stay here okay"

"Ok" the four year old says fettling with her hello kitty necklace her father left for her.......

I grab her favorite cereal, lucky charms and quickly scurry back to her knowing the girl will get impatient and wonder off.

"You ready to get-. I look down and see her tiny body is missing.

"Tabby.tabby" I yell though out the store. "Tabby" I yell again. Once again there's no response. My eyes start to get misty tears threatening to spill form my them.

YN you idiot why would u leave a four year old by herself!

My concessions yells at me.

I run to the ice cream section not even paying attention to wear I'm going. I just wanna find my my curly headed little girl.

I run into somebody's chest getting pushed down to the ground. The person was holding a little child's hand but I couldn't see who the child was because they stood behind the brick chested man.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean too run in to u" I stand and look up at the mans face.

It's him

I never thought I would see him again

I thought he was dead

"Nate"