Chapter 1- My name is....

Why can't I dream of someone for me. Make someone love me. Dreams never really come true. But some do have deja vu moments. Right now at this very moment I'm stuck in class listening to my teacher lecturing about God knows what. For one I'm not the type to listen very often especially if I have ADHD. Which in my world clarified me not a normal person. My mother would always tell me to be someone "outgoing" and "make new friends" she say and when I did find friends that I had to stick up for them and be there for them even when times get rough. At this very moment I didn't need that advice knowing I had the perfect friend.                   

      As I sit in class wondering off the teacher calls my name "huh" what did he want now.

"Can you please answer my question miss Carter, I'd hate to see you dazzing in my class" he shows no emotion.

"Mr. Hanns I swear I wasn't dazzing in your—"

"Then prove it miss Carter" very sternly he said.

"Fine" I sigh as I get up from my desk I can hear others around me talking about me.

"Isn't that the girl who was once dating this guy and then he left her for some other chick—"

I winced at the sound of people talking about me. I hate school so much I honestly don't ever want to come back here. I just can't wait to graduate this year knowing I don't have to deal with idiots the next following years. As I finish my work I sit back down and the teacher nods his head. Showing me that I did it correctly and started talking again about whatever.

I knew I didn't need help because I'm a straight A student. I know what I'm doing and I don't know why teachers have to test me. Yes I have ADHD but I take meds to keep my ears on task. As the bell rings signaling class has ended I head to my locker to find my best friend Anna.

As I start heading up to her I could see her face blow up in happiness idk if it's just me but the way she looked at her phone scares me. She has her brown hair cut mid way on her back and straightened to look pretty. Her green eyes sparkle when she looks at me. "You will never guess who texted me" with excitement in her voice.

"Who is it" with concern on my face.

"Do you remember that guy I met when we went to that party at Dolan's" she said.

Dolan is a friend of Anna's who Im not really fond of that much. He has brown hair that cuts short and has brown eyes. Anna has known him sense they were kids, But when Anna found out about me we became best friends. Leaving Dolan behind. Just last year they have caught up and have been friends ever sense. Even though it's her friend I have to force myself to be friends with him.

"His name is Andrew do you remember him" she looked at me trying to find a answer.

Me all confused tried to remember, but now when I think about it I don't remember ever going I think I left the party very early.

"No"

"Oh well anyways he's super cute and omg he just texted me hey and we have been talking all morning!" With excitement still in her voice.

"Hey Anna" I say. I look at her to see her face still at it on her phone. "Anna" I say a little louder. She turns to meet my eyes and asks "yes" she looks at me with confusion then asks "what's wrong?" She tries to repeat what she says but I cut her off.

"Anna we need to talk privately. It's about my father Anna" The expression laced on my face she knew what I was talking about.

For those of you who don't know my father died in the military about a year ago. That is why we moved here to get away from all the sadness. My mother being who she is doesn't get sad often but I do here her cry once in a while. My mom is a nurse and is always at the hospital. She takes longer shifts when she can to get everything off her mind. She tells me always that "don't worry sweetheart I promise to love you for eternity" I love my Mother so much and I can't believe she made me who I am today. I'm just sad at out she keeps her feelings to herself knowing I'm always there for her.

Anna snapping me out of my thoughts says "helloooo earth to my friend wake up" me not realizing looks at her and pretends nothing happened. "Sorry my bad dazed off again"

"Anyways as I was saying today's his anniversary and I want you to come to the cemetery after school is that okay" questioning her.

"Yes that's fine I'll ask my mom if I can go, heck you know what she doesn't have to know" excitement leaning in her voice.

"Alright then see you later" with a smile.

"Ya! See you later chicka" with a wink.

As school come to an end I head for my car but I'm stopped in my tracks when I hit a very rock hard human being. I try to get up and gather my things when this husky tall of a man says "You should watch were your going idiot" as I check my clock I see it's 2 o clock crap! I'm late for my bus! Shit! I gather my things and run down the hall to get to my bus as I run down the hall the manly voice behind me booms "you know you didn't say sorry!" He huffed looking very pissed off.

I just ran and ran and ran not noticing anyone behind me I got so close to the bus stop and then the bus leaves. I didn't make it. What. I didn't make it. Why didn't I make it! Ughhhh fuck it always has to be something always. What happened in the hall way there. Idk who that was but it was definitely someone I didn't know.

When the bus left I sat on a bench thinking about more and more of who I ran into. Thinking of people in my head. I realized that I felt rain drops. Are you serious this couldn't have been getting worse and worse. I could now feel more drops as dark clouds are over my head. Then it starts to pour me being so tried running but failed and decided that I needed to walk home. My mom won't be home tonight at all she texted me earlier saying "I won't be home till tomorrow sweetheart there are leftovers in the fridge for you and your brother honey. Love you always your mother" still never gets old. As I appear at my house I sigh and walk up to the front door.

I put my key in the key hole and walk into a nice and warm house. Ready for movies and a shower.

Did I mention my name is Leah Carter well that's me.

——————————
Mmm I wonder what will happen in the next chapter I wrote this chapter in 2016. I honestly didn't realize how much I wrote and even how my grammar panned out to be. I'll have to continue this story sooner or later and figure out what exactly I was writing 😂. Ps . Please pray for me 😂as updating this story will take time

P.s.s I will be updating every week on Friday for now.

-C