She's The One ( cameron dallas and nash grier fanfiction)

Chapter 1

{Alexa's POV}

I woke up to the sound of the doorbell ringing. I checked my phone to see that it was 11 am and Cameron had texted me that he was about to leave his house to come to mine.

i have known cameron since we were in kindergarden and have stuck together ever since. I started having feeling for him last year and Nash told me that Cameron did like me too.

I quickly got up and brushed my hair and teeth and while I was getting dressed I heard a knock on my bedroom door and Cameron say "Princess its me are you awake." " yea I'm getting dressed I'll be out in a sec." I said with a smile on my face.I wore a mickey crop and high waisted shorts. I opened the door to see Cam wearing a tux and he had a dozen roses. I could tell that there was one fake rose which made me want to question him but I didnt. he also had a box of chocolates.

"What's this?"I ask with excited "Alexa will you please make me the happiest man in the whole world and be my girlfriend??" "yesss!!" I jumped and hugged him tight. we was my first offical boyfriend. He laughed atmy reaction which also made me laugh. Before I knew it his soft lips crashed into mine.

Hey guys I hope you liked my first chapter on my first ever fanfic. Go follow me on Instagram @_alexadallas_ and on twitter @_alexadallas_ love ya