I

It's already 9 am!

You're going to be late Taehyung. Taehyung's mom said.

A few more minutes mom. He said while looking out the window.

Taehyung has been waiting for Lisa for 30 minutes now. And his anxiety was bursting throughout.

Taehyung and Lisa has been walking together to school for the past few weeks. Joined by Jungkook, when reaching the bus stop.

They also got to know each other more and have definitely gotten closer each morning.

Taehyung just decided to ignore how recently, Jeon Jungkook looks at him like he is planning a murder.

Tae it's 8:13 now. Maybe she's not going to come to school today. His mom said. Making him shocked at what he heard, he turned to look at his mom.

His mom just shrugged and smiled at him. She always knew how her son would wait for the blonde girl to pass by everyday.

B-but... He sighed.

Taehyung decided to give up. He slid his backpack and bid goodbye to his mom.

The morning breeze welcomed Taehyung, but he was definitely not in the mood today.

He kicked the rock, that was on his way and walked straight with his shoulders slouched.

Where are you Lisa? Taehyung frowned

It was a bit colder for Taehyung today, probably because no sun raised.