13

Jake pov
As I walked out the base I thinking about what city I should go to I was thinking of paradise city but I heard Sarah say she was going to sunset city so I decide to head there instead cause I wasn't going to let Sarah beat me once I got to sunset city I summoned a Beaxesuno and was looking for Sarah once I spotted her I ran to her and picked her up while she was on her date I jumped on to my monster and made it disappear while Sarah was in my hands once I was far from sunset city I placed her down and got hit on the head I smiled and said aren't you glad that your prince saved you from a lame person she blushed at my comment and replied with a yes I told her I was going to go to paradise city she said okay and teleported back to Sunrise city as I flew back to paradise island I summoned my Beaxesuno and landed in the middle of people I looked around for someone to grab I saw Emma I was about to grab her but Brian got to her first so I took a random person with me I jumped On my pet and looked down at the floor and notice a person with blood on them I use my powers to check who it was it was Emma's mom she got crushed by my pet I didn't look sad at all I just looked away not caring that I killed someone's mom as I flew back with the girl in my hand I saw the leader the assistant I was Brian with Emma and 2 other girls and I saw Sarah with a smile on her face I kind of smiled  Luis came and picked out the winner I didn't win but Brian did only cause he brought 3 girls I walked over to get some lemonade when I was stopped by someone I look at her and realize it's Emma Do you need something? I ask her changing my voice I know it's you Jake I change my voice back Fine you caught me what do u want or need I ask. I want you to come back to paradise city to be with me and our friends I look at her Why do you want me back? I ask because I'm in love with you she says  I show no emotion at her words I just walk pass her and got my lemonade and walked back to her If you want me to come back your not thinking clearly I'm not part of your city plus these people here  accepted my real self once I was able to control my demon Powers they welcomed me to the group I told her and walked away.