Lights Out - 5.1

Jace's POV

God this is so annoying, I hate these balls with a passion. I have been literally forced to go to them since I was born, I think I even hated them then, since I apparently cried the entire time until someone would bring me back to my room. There are just so many fake heartless people who only care about my power or money. Which I don't even care about. I don't actually care about much these days. 

I look around as some lady speaks to Annabelle, trying to think of a way to escape and I see Ashley Hex, the daughter of one of the highest ranking Fallen Angels from, well, anywhere. Let's just put it this way, I am pretty positive that the Devil himself is her great uncle, so naturally my parents have been trying to get me to court her since the day I knew what courting meant. The only problem with Ashley, is that I hate her, and she is a total bitch that would murder puppies for fun. I mean, I am a total jerk sometimes, but she takes it to a whole new level.

'Oh my god she is looking this way', in an instant I completely forget about poor Annabelle and I head for the hills, anywhere that I can go where Ashley is not. I start to run towards the stairs to get the hell out of there, but then hell appears right before my eyes, putting a hand on my chest completely halting me in my tracks.

"Trying to get away from me darling?" Says Ashley in a melodic bitchy tune. "You know you can never escape me baby," she smirks and pushes me backwards into a wall so now I am in-between a wall and a hard place. Ashley makes sure I am completely blocked from everyone else's view and then slides her hand up my shirt and onto my chest. "I don't know why you would ever want to run away from this, baby, because I know you want this."

Maybe when I first met Ashley I wanted this, she may be heartless and cold but she sure is beautiful. She has the shiniest silkiest black hair that you wonder if it's even real, and all you want to do is run your hands through it. She has the most perfect angular cheekbones and dark features with thick eyelashes. Her eyes are gold, as an angel from heaven would have, but as a fallen angel, they have been rimmed with black, to signify darkness and evil. Ashley is tall and shapely, the definition of gorgeous, but if only her personality matched.

When she speaks her voice is so melodic that you want to listen closely to every word but if you listen closely, the words she are saying are anything but beautiful. Ashley has a cruel heart and feeds off of the misery and pain of others. Just like her great uncle, she is the true definition of evil.

"No Ashley, for the last time I do not want this," I say pulling her perfect hand out from under my shirt and dropping it. "You should stop coming on to me like this, people will start to think you are desperate for attention and pathetic." I smirked, I knew that would really piss her off, and from the fury I can see in her eyes I can tell it did.

"Oh really Prince? Just as desperate and pathetic shifter that has been following you around all night?" She spits back at me.

Annabelle! Where has she gone? I scan the room in panic and turn back to the smirking devil. "What have you done with her Ashley, tell me now or I swear.."

"Oh I didn't do anything dear prince, but I can't say the same for my dear brother Markus."

Annabelle's POV

I start to panic to the point of not being able to see or function properly. Why hasn't anyone come, somebody always comes, this can't really be happening. The man walks closer and closer to me. 

"Please don't," I beg, my voice cracking.

"Too late," he says as he begins to undo his pants. I was 14 when everything in the world went to shit, so I had had the talk before then, I knew what was about to happen. My tears came rushing down my face, and I started to hyperventilate. Where is Jace? 

I close my eyes, wishing for a quick death, but quickly open them when I hear a huge crash and a door slam open.

Jace's POV

"Where are they?" I say panicking grabbing Ashley's shoulders. She looks at me in complete disgusts that I would have any remorse for a shifter.

"Why should you care, she is dirt!" Ashley screams in my face, obviously pissed that I am caring more for the 'dirty shifter' then her, the dirty whore. I know I will pay for all this later, but for all I know Markus has already killed Annabelle.

"Ashley!" I scream shaking her shoulders.

"God, just shut up already, they are in one of the guest bedrooms near your quarters, I really would have thought you could figure that one out, my brother really is a dog," she says annoyed but grinning near the end.

I don't stay to hear anymore, I go in full vampire sprint towards the guest bedrooms and crash through the first door I see.

Annabelle is laying on the bed, her dress torn off as she cries on the bed. Markus is standing over her with his pants half undone and with a sick look on his face. As fast as I can, I charge at Markus.

"Get out of here Markus," I say menacingly. Markus gives me a look and gets the hell out of there, he probably knows I could beat the shit out of him, well he does know, I've done it before.

"Jace?" I hear a broken voice say.

"Hey Kitten," I say scooping her up from the bed. I can feel her heartbeat racing as she desperately clings onto me. 

I don't risk spending anymore time in the horrid room, I rush Annabelle out and into my bedroom as fast as I can.

___________________________
Photo: Ashley 

___________________________Photo: Ashley 

EDITED

Vote

Subscribe

and Comment!! :)

Tell me what you think so far!

Love, K<3