Chapter 4

A/N: I HAVENT REALLY BEEN INSPIRED , WRITING LOST ITS THRILL FOR A WHILE REASONS I HAVENT UPDATED , BUT I DO NOT OWE ANYONE ANYTHING!! I STARTED ATTEMPTING TO WRITE THIS STORY THREE YEARS AGO! I DO NOT HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO UPDATE! WATTPAD IS NOT PUTTING ANY MONEY IN MY POCKET NOR IS IT INCREASING MY GPA. PLEASE DO NOT POST UNNECESSARY COMMENTS. IF IT IS NOT PERTAINING TO THE STORY KEEP IT TO YOURSELF PLEASE & THANK YOU!!!!

*Nae

       After that incounter with Chris at school today  I've been sitting here listening to music & flipping through my black girls rock magazine for the past two hours trying to get my feelings and emotions under control. I don't know why today in particular my heart yearns for him so deeply that it's impossible for me to think about anything else but him. I guess the heart wants what the heart wants. In the mist of me turning the page of my magazine I hear a soft knock on the door coming from down stairs. I unplug my earphones leaving them on the bed where I once was , to answer the door.

"Who is it?" I asked looking through the peep hole, seeing Chris.

"It's me Nae. Open up." Chris replies. "Please?"

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Man foreal you really not gone open the door?" He asks with a sadness in his voice.

I cracked the door & before I could say anything he pushed all the way in closing the door behind him. I don't know how it happened, but I ended up back against the wall with him in front of me , making it impossible for me to move.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Look Nae, I need to tell you something!" She says with hesitation.

"You couldn't have  just called me?" I respond.

"Yeah , but the way you were acting. I knew you wouldn't have answered. That's beside the point. What I'm trying to say is .... I love you."

"Why now?" I ask.

"I've always loved you I just didn't know if you felt the same way. Clearly after today I see that you do. Tell me I'm lying?" Chris says.

"I don't know Chris. You have a girlfriend! Even though I don't like the bitch , she loves yo.."

Chris stopped me mid sentence with a passionate kiss. I kissed back with everything in me. I felt my body temperature rising & my breathing started to become slow. My lips began to swell as his hand began to roam. The feel of his hands making me incapable of standing on my own. I pull back from the kiss gasping for air and lost for words..

We're now surrounded by silence, comfortable silence, sitting on the floor leaning against the wall.

"I love you too." I state softly.

Chris looks at me with an astonished expression as if he wasn't expecting that outburst. Then suddenly a sweet jaw breaking smile spreads across his face.

"So will you be my girlfriend Nae?" Chris asks.

"You still have a girlfriend Chris."

"I broke up with her today Nae," he says.

As much as this is about hurt me to say .... "We should wait it out Chris, I don't want to be a rebound. I want to make sure that we both absolutely feel the same way about each other." I state.

"I love you Nae, I know that for sure, but I'll wait forever for you.You'll be mine soon though," He replies with humor in his voice.

"Yeah soon." I whisper.

-Liv