Your First Kiss

*i own all and i only post on wattpad*

TOM: this was the first kiss for the both of you. you'd been thinking about when he was planning to do it for the whole of the date. everything seemed right. it was only your first date but you'd been friends for quite a while and you knew each other really well. he decided to walk home afterwards to make sure that you got there safely, at least that's what he told you. after twenty minutes of walking you finally reached your street. he'd held your hand comfortably the whole way, which you loved. after walking just a small distance you reached your house and he walked you to the door. 'thanks for a lovely night' you smiled, 'thanks for turning up' he chuckled as he placed his hands softly on your waist. this was it, you knew what was coming next. he smiled, looked in your eyes and moved closer. before you know it your lips catch his and your hands moved upwards and your fingers laid on his chest faintly. after a while the kiss ended, you both pulled out and smiled. he giggled a little, 'good night, tom' you blushed. 'good night' he chuckled before you went into your house and he headed home.

DANNY: parties were never really your thing, especially when they were in strangers house's. but your best friend had dragged you along to this one. it was getting kind of late when you realized she'd ditched you. you tried to call her a few times but it went strait to voice mail. you figured that she was probably hanging out with people she knew. you awkwardly sat down on the sofa and checked your phone. 'hey' you heard a familiar voice as some one sat down beside you. you looked up from your phone, 'hey danny' you smiled, recognizing the boy you knew from school. you sat there for what felt like five minutes talking about the things you used to got up to during school and the later it got, the more you spoke and opened up.  Before you knew it you were talking about some pretty personal stuff and just as it got emotional you felt his lips connect you yours gently. at first it surprised you but then you felt it. Your hand found their way to his shoulders and rested there happily as he kissed you.

DOUGIE: tonight was the night. you didn't care anymore you were going to kiss him. you'd held in your feelings for your best friend, dougie, for far too long and you couldnt take it. you invited him over, nothing unusual. he waltzed in casually kicking off his shoes and flopping down onto the sofa. 'hey' he smiles, picking up the TV remote and making himself more at home. 'dougie,' you sighed, 'i need to tell you something.' 'yeah?' he said casually, flicking through the channels. you became nervous and a little agitated but he was too distracted by the television to notice. you took the remote from him and turned it off 'i wanted to watch that' he frowned. 'dougie' you sighed, you searched your head for words but you couldn't so you figured that you'd just go for it. you just leaned forward and pressed your lips to his cautiously. at first he seemed shocked but then it hit him, you were kissing him. his hand reached around to your lower back and pulled you in closer. the kiss got deeper, almost as if you were melting into each other. but soon it finished, you'd finally done what you'd wanted to do for years  'what was that for' he smirked.

HARRY: things were always weird with harry. you werent friends, but you werent enemies. you were just in the same friendship group and forced to hang around with each other. you'd argue alot but the others would just pass it off as banter. it wasnt, it was completely serious to the both of you. it was quite late one friday, you were all just hanging out when an argument broke out between you. it had gotten so far, you'd been asked to take it somewhere else, so you did. you fought strong. the others weren't around so there was no one to break it up or defend either of you. you both found yourselves shouting loudly and aggressively at each other when suddenly your back slammed into the wall. at first you were confused but then you realized, he had just kissed you. he was still kissing you. and you were kissing him back. you didn't even want to stop. naturally your hands made their way to his arms and the kiss lasted a while. eventually he pulled away, 'now i know how to shut you up' he chuckled.