Chapter 5

I look around. I see that we are in the main city, Marives. Around me are buildings, like blacksmiths, goldsmiths, weavers, leather workers and so on. I see other players teleporting in as well, all with frantic looks on their face. I search for Auzaut. I see him and run over to him.

"Whats going on" I say and hug him.

"I don't know" he says and puts an arm around me.

"Look! There's something red coming from the sky" A random person shouts. The entire area goes silent and looks at this red figure turn into a dragon. I grab my wand but Auzaut puts his on mine signaling to put it away. I withdraw it and the dragon flies onto a rooftop on the other side of the town center.

"Welcome to Final Fantasy 14 Remastered. I am Naoki Yoshida. You all know me as the main face of the game. Anyways, welcome to most of your guy's end of lives. I bet most, or all of you know the anime Sword Art Online, well this is just like it. But I decided to be nice and instead of one life, you have five, after five you die in real life. You guys have a time limit of three years to complete every single dungeon, raid, primal. All mechanics are the same as to the original but of course I increased some time on AOE Attacks so you have time to move. I also gave you all a gift."

I open my inventory and see a mirror, i select use and a bright light shines in my eyes. As soon as it's gone, I see my real face on my character, I still have some of the characteristics like my big blue eyes, . I look around anwhich now are hazeld see guys turn into female characters. I look to Auzaut and see his face.

"That's the real you? I like it" I say. Auzaut chuckles. I studied his face. Bright blue eyes with hints of green in them.

"Thanks" he says. We look around.Everyone is shocked. Then people start to go into panic and Yoshida leaves. I grab Auzaut by the ear and run to an aircraft that will take us back to Limsa. I studied alot of the maps they gave us while we waited for the game to come out. I take some Gil from my pouch and hand it to the npc, giving us access to the ship.

"Heading back to Limsa I see" Auzaut says. "It's the only choice, and as soon as the other players find the ship dock, it will be horrible, Just think of the servers when Stormblood came out." I say and walk onto the ship. Auzaut follows behind and I head to the front of the ship for the view. Auzaut joins me. I signal the captain and we take off.

"Sword Art Online based. This is gonna be fun" He says and looks out to the vast landscape below us. I look down too and see colorful trees. I see some animals too. I close my large blue eyes and enjoy the wind scraping across my face. I open my arms, making me feel like Im flying, I lean and fall over. I scream and then i feel arms around my waist, pulling me back onto the ship. I look at Auzaut, his face in a deep, red blush. "Your skirt.." He says.

I look down and see my skirt lifted up showing my panties.

"BAKKA!!" I yell and slap him and fix my skirt.

"Sorry, just didn't" he stuttered.

"I understand, bakka" I say and chuckle. I look down below and see the lush forest turn to plains and short trees with some clifs and small mouthains, I move my eyes scanning the mountains plains. And I see Limsa in the distance.

"Hey Aldis, I was thinking, do you want to partner up? Might be better to have a group or something" Auzaut ask.

"Sure, are we gonna be a party?" I ask.

"Yup." He says and puts an arm around my shoulder. I give a slight blush. I look behind and see the pilot trying to hide his blush.

"Oh my Gilgamesh! I'm sorry!" I say.

"I forgot you were there." I sort of panic.

"Its fine. Besides, the next time I have people on here, it's going to be packed" He says and smiles. 'He is an NPC, how should he know about this' I question myself.

"How do you know that there will be more? We are players your and NPC" I ask.

"A what?" he ask. "I'm just a normal civilian like you, kitty. Also, I keep getting linkshell reports from the headquarters saying I need to hurry up and get back, if it's ok, may I drop you guys somewhere near Limsa and leave so I can get back?" I shrug.

"Why not" I look over at Auzaut,

"I agree with the lass" He says. The pilot nods and takes us to a nearby hill. I hop off with Auzaut following me.

"Thank you Pilot!" I yell and wave. He nods and flies the ship upwards, back towards, Cutlet.

Auzaut starts walking, with me trailing behind. We walk silently. Following the dirt trail in front of us, soon leading us to the gates of Limsa.

"Anyways" I break the silence. Auzaut turns and looks at me.

"Ready to start our adventure?" I ask. Auzaut lets out a cheer.

"Lets kick some ass!" He yells. We get a few looks from the guards and some civilians. I turn and walk towards the gate, Auzaut trailing behind me, and here is where 3 year hell starts.